Reviews for The Ultimate Choice
Imzadiforever chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Wow! This was a great fanfiction! One of my favourite "Imzadi" fanfict! Thank you so much! :D
pangaeus chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I like it
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Wow, what a powerful story! So loved this true Imzadi fan fiction. Enjoyed this great read. Thanks for sharing.
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
*sighs* This is one of the most touching fics I have ever read. The fluff, drama, plot...it's all so brillant. Immense kudos to you! :D
VGWrighte chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
1. I really liked you using the adjective 'rummaging' when Lwaxana was probing Will's mind.

2. I love happy endings.

Great story. Fantastic.
Nightwitch87 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Aww, such a sweet story! I love the last paragraph, it's very well written! There are wonderful elements in this story great bits of dialogue and interior monologue.

What bugged me a little was that Deanna was presented so weak, as she often is in fanfiction. I understand why she would be emotionally unstable under such circumstances, but she was crying all the time, before she fainted that is. So Will had to be the protective, strong lover all the time, I didn't really see a change in his conduct from friendship to lovers.

Still, it's a nice piece of writing and I greatly enjoyed it!
nachtigall chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Wow...That's a great story! Diana is my favorite character on the series. Thank you very much, that I can this story read. bye nachtigall
ktshdw chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
oui oui i guess even betazoids get a little PMSY sometimes. Great I love when Deanna is protrayed as emotionally unstable.
Shaline chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
good story. I love the chemistry between Deanna and Will, although I didn't quite like how Lwaxana was portrayed. She always seemed to be alot more pushy and overbearing, but other than that, I loved it!