Reviews for Loving You
MagicalxDarkxMoonxLord chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Oh the feels! :') Oh that was so freaking cute!
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
"'Love you'? 'Pretty girl'? 'Mine'? 'My Kazuha'?...OH SHOOT! I DIDN'T...I did...Well, lord of the underworld, prepare a nice place for me. I'm coming for a long visit. I'm so dead. I might as well just go play in traffic."

Heiji is so cute! He wouldn't be too articulate when expressing his emotions I think so this is a totally accurate... Umm... wording I guess. .

"Yep, might as well...wait...wait a moment. Did she just 'love you'?"

I love this too! He would totally be thinking this if she responded! )

Thanks for the story! .

Ja ne!

J. DCF
Waterdog chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Wow, Heiji is really really dense...great story :)
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I LOVE IT! ILOVE HEIJI/KAZU
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
*giggles* That was adorable! *g* They make the cutest couple *giggles* Awesome story!
Florinsan chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
It's wonderful!
Maggie chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
I liked it!

Just that Heiji seemed a little stupid at the murmuring part (I hope you don't take it in the bad way.),Witch was really funny!-
Neil chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Yup, you better thank her. The was an awesom story.
kyllir chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
go heiji the caveman! XD that was so cute! *adds to favorites* Though theres one thing you may want to note, Heiji and Kazuha speak in the Osaka dialect, and the word for 'baka' they use is 'aho'

anyways, great fic! n.n
CherryArrow chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
i love it! continue!
chibi-Nao chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
A great story! It was fantastic! AWESOME! I just love Heiji/Kazuha story! Finally they're together! XDXDXDXD! Hope you write more hk fanfics in the future!
magicbulletgirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
aww how adorable. Heiji's so funny sometime just because he's a year older than Shinichi but no further in his love life.
sakunade chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Awh! This is so cute. _ This is the only Kazuha x Heiji fanfic i've read so far. x3 and I like it.