Reviews for Anything Can Happen
Yumeorb chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
That's such a sweet Zelloyd fic
siriuslynow chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I've searched and searched all over the internet, and honestly, this is the best ZelosLloyd fic I've ever read! Characerization was beautiful, story was well written, and it was just great! I loved Lloyd's innocence and Zelos's...Zelosness! Great fic! Loved it! You must make more like it!
Blackdrak chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
I loved your story! It was so cute! Zelloyd is my favorite TOS pairing _

Please write more!
nife chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
kewlness! This was cute! I can't wait to see more from you!
Cami of Queenscove chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Oh that was so CUTE... Aw... And HOT. I mean... HOT. Especially all the necking going on. My neck is er... sensitive... so... er... thinking of Zelos doing that to Lloyd... *shivers*

Yum.

Anyway, it was awesome. V. hot.
Cymbalrush chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
*hearts floating around her head like Zelos*

Lloyd is so cute when he's drunk Great work. I absolutely loved this.
wondering-idiot chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Wow! Update please! I love this story! And I adore this couple! O.O I should write my own ZelosXLloyd fic! But I'm on a review so I'll keep my 'blah, blah, blahs' down to a normal rate.

This is exactly how I wanted a story to be! When I finished the game (or until I saw Zelos...;) I wanted him and Lloyd to be together! And I love how innocent Llyod is!

Update soony!
sakura-tan chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
You should change the rating. This is not PG.
speshul ed chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
This is cool. The pairing isn't very common, cause I've only seen, like, 2 other stories with this pairing, which makes this even more awesome :) Don't worry, I don't think they were ooc, it seems like something they would do if they were drunk. Or not drunk... But, anyway, cool!
Zaki chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN EH? _

So cute! _ Very well written, by the way. I likies it. Who cares if its outa char? it's fluff ne'?
SakuraBubbles the Muffin Child chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
::gasp:: Could it be...? A GOOD Zelos/Lloyd fic? ::looks at fic again:: ...! It is!

This was marvelous. I thought that everyone was very much in character-I'm an anal bitch when it comes to characterizing people, so I suppose it's fantastic that you've passed my... judgement. ::cough::

But anyway, only a few grammatical errors here and there, but otherwise, I loved it. I've added it to my favorites and will be checking for updates, okay? ::bows and runs away::
Genis Irving chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Hehehehe *Giggles* Yay! Another Shonen-Ai author *Giggles insanely and cheers* You go guy! Or girl. Whichever you are! .

This reminds me that I need to continue my fics... if my muses hadn't gone on strike... *Sigh*
Katraa chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Zelos and Llyod, who would of thought of it _ great story. Yes, i've beat the game over three times also. I still havne't seen the Riding on Dad's Skit yet :( And Yuan rocks XD
Rae chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Aw. That was so incredibly cute! I loved it!
Electric Eclectic chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Hey,I got some questions to ask you.

Would you e-mail me so i can tell you?

But overall i liked this fic.

5 out of 5!