Reviews for Mist and Vapor
analise17 chapter 35 . 5/21
I agree with you on the lifeless line. Also i guessed she was squib fro the first: she never did magic. when Pettigrew dumped out her purse i was sure; no witch with active magic would treat her wand with such a blase attitude. good job!
Erimenthe chapter 56 . 5/2
I almost don't know what to say lol. This is such a perfectly Snape story. All the way through, right to the opening of the doors and wondering if she would show or run at the end is exactly what I could see him saying/doing/thinking. I love his outspoken aunt getting right to the point about when they're going to get married and about the dress...not to mention them finally talking and that line "can we eat now?" lmao.

I'm glad the others finally saw how they needed to let Severus know they appreciated and had his back (and maybe even liked him in spite of his grumpiness lol), and that he and Lupin got some kind of closure on what happened.

I really wish that Hannah's father could be shown completely to the wizarding world so they could see that he, and others like him in the ministry, were becoming not much better than the death eaters and were bigoted about squibs and muggles as much as Voldemort and willing to do the same kinds of things like abduction and torture to get what they wanted. If they don't learn sometime soon, they'll end up with another to take Voldemort's place and still be wondering what happened.

Thank you for such a well written, wonderful story.
Fantastic- a touch too long but fantastic.
Thank you for this story. I loved to read it. It would be nice if there was another story of the two.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 56 . 2/19
This was absolutely beautiful. I have no words to adequately describe my enjoyment of this!
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 51 . 2/19
They've gone through so much together! I'm a firm fan of Snarry but this has been one of the most enjoyable romances so far :)
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 45 . 2/19
Why is he such a penis? Frank I mean. That's my insult to everything lately! Idiotic cretin :(
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 43 . 2/19
Nothing like a loud Aunt to break the moment ;) Nope, I didn't shed a happy tear at all...
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 40 . 2/19
I've been trying to keep a straight face because my cheeks are aching slightly, I've had a smile on my face for the duration of this fic so far and I need to give my mouth a break :P
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 37 . 2/19
If Hannah had attended Hogwarts I'm not sure if she would've been a Ravenclaw of Hufflepuff, she has both house traits. Arguably Gryffindor too, because for her to stand in front of everyone in that court room like that was definitely brave.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 33 . 2/19
I don't mind reading a romance without real physical descriptions of sex or even no sex, you don't need this to impart feeling on something so precious :) This is really playing with my emotions, it's honestly wonderfully done and I can't wait to see how everything turns out
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 32 . 2/19
Cue the dun dun dun sound effect! Ooh I love little plot twists like these.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 31 . 2/19
I love it when people underestimate someone. I have no doubt that Hannah will make him pay, love influences people in the most interesting ways.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 30 . 2/19
Oh, my heart :( Damn Pettigrew, I hate him more than I do in canon :O
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 26 . 2/19
Oh this chapter reminds me that I indeed do have a heart :P
1,384 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »