Reviews for Mist and Vapor
Lost Astronaut Of Apollo 11 chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
realise this is from some time ago, but i love how you create tension:)
great story, and i think im learning a bit from reading, so thanks:D
Agent ERA chapter 56 . 9/10/2013
Absolutely wonderful story! This is now one of my favorite Snape stories ever. Beautifully captured moments.

If you're interested, I've got a plotbunny for Snape during his time as a student...
Jgsparks chapter 56 . 8/11/2013
Crying. What an end...or should I say, what a beginning:') Beautiful story...should have happened in the book! Damnet.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I am surprised Snape does not think, that with Voldemort gone, that his presence at Hogwarts is no longer required...but I suspect by now he's been institutionalized.
Guest chapter 56 . 2/17/2013
beautiful beautiful story!
squeegybug chapter 38 . 12/20/2012
"At least he only turns into a snarling, biting thing once a month at predetermined times. Snape can manage that at the drop of a hat." LMAO.
squeegybug chapter 33 . 12/20/2012
OMG It's a real story! With plot twists and all! This is awesome and I'm kicking myself for not seeing it sooner. She never did any magic and I never even missed it. And you are right, being a Squib does sound grim. I suppose in Half Muggle families, you could grow up with your Muggle relatives, but the odds of mixed bloods producing Squibs in the first place is unlikely. I really like this story, it's got plot, more than, (Perfessr Snape hooks up with the new Mary Sue witch and they get nekkid), which is what it seems we usually get.
MuggleCreator chapter 56 . 12/19/2012
Squeal! Yippee! MarVELLous.
Thanks!
gnurd chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This is one of the most elegant first chapters I have read. cut the italics at the beginning and the new position, and you'd have a quality oneshot. I absolutely love how well it flows. I am just in love with this chapter. I had to favorite this story just for this chapter just for this chapter.
JadedShade chapter 47 . 8/20/2012
Yep, review number 1,337. I rarely review, but I just couldn't help it when I saw that one more would make your review count 'LEET' (I am such a dork). Besides, your story deserves to be reviewed! You're a fantastic writer and I love your Snape; even though he IS a bit fluffy at times, he's still himself overall. Sometimes you just need a bit o' fluff!
Guest chapter 48 . 8/19/2012
Please tell me Snape still has that paper clip on him...
Moonchild1212 chapter 43 . 8/8/2012
Lol.. yes - that sound like the kind of proposal he would make! Perfect scene - I love it!
Moonchild1212 chapter 42 . 8/8/2012
lovely fluff :o)
Moonchild1212 chapter 40 . 8/8/2012
What a beautiful chapter - and I love the Matthew Arnold reference - sweetness and light. Suprisingly - I think there is a sweetness and light to what they have together.
Moonchild1212 chapter 23 . 8/8/2012
What a great chapter - I love that he saved her a seat at the game!
1,346 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »