Reviews for Mist and Vapor
gr8rockstarrox chapter 55 . 2/21
Apparently I’ve reviewed chapter 56 already, so I had to search for the review I left earlier — it’s riddled with out-of-context words, thanks to autospell. Grrr.

Anyway, I find that my thoughts remain the same, though I think I loved it more the second time around, if that’s even possible. There’s this solace you get from going back to an old place where you found happiness — reading this was like going back to that moment in time when things were happier, and reliving that bit of magic.

The story evoked a myriad of emotions from me for Snape, who’s one of the most flawed and most human characters in the Harry Potter universe. You’re a brilliant writer, for having portrayed him so wonderfully, and I commend you for your prowess over the quill. It’s apparent you put in a lot of effort into this story, and I’m grateful for that, that you took the time to write this. Thank you.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 12 . 2/20
I am so so sorry! I’ve just got a new puppy, and he ran all over the keypad, even managing to post that previous review. For a real review: I’m reading this story for the second time — I read it for the first time a couple of years back, and I loved it to bits then, as I do now.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 11 . 2/20
Ppghdpppdpppffpfppppppfff
Sublimey chapter 32 . 12/20/2017
OK IM USUALLY THE SORT TO LEAVE LONGER REVIEWS AT THE END AFER I FINISH A STORY OR SOMETHING BUT I JUST GOT TO THE PLOT TWIST ABOUT HANNAH AND HER LACK OF MAGICAL ABILITY AND I JUST WANNA SAY HOW INCREDIBLY HAPPY, SURPRISED, AND PLEASED THAT THIS HAPPENED AND CAME OUT THE WAY IT DID. I realize now that actually there WAS TOTALLY some foreshadowing and it was so well written that I didn't even know what it was leading up to until it did, but wow. Just wow- that was incredible. I'm so happy I found this story, holy shit. Bless you! Thank you so much?! LOVE THIS
Cindy chapter 56 . 11/16/2017
Does anyone feel a bit like a Molly Weasley, fanning away the tears? A well balanced ending where they've made it through the hard times and are living in a good time with lots of hope for the future. A part of me wants an epilogue but it's a selfish part of me that wants to hold on a little longer. You can read the same kind of fic over and over again but each canon character almost becomes each author's OC.

Can you imagine the heart attack I had reading my name in the A/N xD This story was a trip across the world's tallest rollercoaster and I flew through it so quickly. It's hard to do that without accidentally making an overdramatic telenovella so I give you major props for that. Glad to bring a little pleasure to your days since your tale brought pleasure to mine. Keep writing
Cindy chapter 55 . 11/16/2017
I hear wedding bells! I'm also happy Dumbledore gets a good light in this. So often he ends up a manipulative and lonely old man on the dark side of a large grey area.
Cindy chapter 54 . 11/16/2017
Glad this is all nicely tied up with a fluffy bow tie. Sometimes people forget to include the family or parents in the end when they really are a big part of most people's lives.
Cindy chapter 53 . 11/15/2017
The aggravation of being 3 chapters away from a happily ever after but real life having to whisk me away.
Cindy chapter 52 . 11/15/2017
Am I going to be late for work? Maybe. Do I care? Absolutely not.
Cindy chapter 51 . 11/15/2017
I love them both so much. I'm wishing these fictional characters happiness and it's so odd but this story makes you gain an odd attachment.
Cindy chapter 49 . 11/15/2017
Oh Snap!
Cindy chapter 48 . 11/15/2017
Gah. It's all coming to a head now. So curious. So curious.
Cindy chapter 45 . 11/14/2017
SCREAMS
Cindy chapter 44 . 11/14/2017
Soon we'll be seeing Hannah's diary on the bestselling wizard shelves.
Cindy chapter 43 . 11/14/2017
I love this aunt. The meddling but good meaning kind. Why do I feel like this wont last?
1,432 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »