Reviews for Mist and Vapor
narutonarutolove chapter 56 . 3/7
I a admit, I really wanted to know how the wedding night went (no sex scene! just how each other felt when they finally saw each other bare, the emotional part.)

I enjoyed the story, I have yet to read a story in which the woman he is interested (who in the summary is described as a muggle) someone ends up as a witch. which is quite irritating.
narutonarutolove chapter 26 . 3/6
i dont see where he calls her Hannah for the first time,i read and re read the encounter in her rooms. not once doest he address her by her name,
Gail 3 of 5 chapter 34 . 2/23
So powerful is your description of Severus's prior experiences with kissing, that it almost outshines the description of the positive experience with Hannah. I apologize for having not commented before this chapter. I was pulled so quickly into your writing and being greedy I did not want to stop the flow of the story with my useless commentary... I am hooked!
Perry Downing chapter 56 . 1/13
I'm a tad crazy for SS/HG, so I've avoided SS/OC. I'm so glad I read this! Such a soft love story, gentle and kind, like Hannah. Excellent work.
BipolarDragon chapter 56 . 1/2
I don't tend to much like reading wedding descriptions in stories, but this one made me a tiny bit happy.

Congratulations on a wonderful fic
BlueWater5 chapter 56 . 11/2/2014
Great story!
Danb86 chapter 43 . 9/15/2014
Nova Scotia! I'm so glad I read this at home, I literally yelled out I was so happy! Only someone who's been to the Maritimes would mention Bridgewater, so thank you fellow Maritimer! Oh I can just picture Severus in a little cottage by the sea in Nova Soctia...
This fic is amazing. I was going to wait until the end to leave a review but I couldn't resist. Ooh I can't wait to read what happens next!
StarlitStar chapter 56 . 4/30/2014
Great story thanks for the ride it was fun.
Lost Astronaut Of Apollo 11 chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
realise this is from some time ago, but i love how you create tension:)
great story, and i think im learning a bit from reading, so thanks:D
Agent ERA chapter 56 . 9/10/2013
Absolutely wonderful story! This is now one of my favorite Snape stories ever. Beautifully captured moments.

If you're interested, I've got a plotbunny for Snape during his time as a student...
Jgsparks chapter 56 . 8/11/2013
Crying. What an end...or should I say, what a beginning:') Beautiful story...should have happened in the book! Damnet.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I am surprised Snape does not think, that with Voldemort gone, that his presence at Hogwarts is no longer required...but I suspect by now he's been institutionalized.
Guest chapter 56 . 2/17/2013
beautiful beautiful story!
squeegybug chapter 38 . 12/20/2012
"At least he only turns into a snarling, biting thing once a month at predetermined times. Snape can manage that at the drop of a hat." LMAO.
squeegybug chapter 33 . 12/20/2012
OMG It's a real story! With plot twists and all! This is awesome and I'm kicking myself for not seeing it sooner. She never did any magic and I never even missed it. And you are right, being a Squib does sound grim. I suppose in Half Muggle families, you could grow up with your Muggle relatives, but the odds of mixed bloods producing Squibs in the first place is unlikely. I really like this story, it's got plot, more than, (Perfessr Snape hooks up with the new Mary Sue witch and they get nekkid), which is what it seems we usually get.
1,354 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »