Reviews for Mist and Vapor
septimusromanseverus chapter 56 . 6/4
thank you so much for this beautiful tale. is this the great Wizarding novel. it took me years before 8 actually read this. wish I'd done it sooner. loved it.
Owlix chapter 34 . 3/29
I love your description of what it's like to be a Squib! I often feel the same way as a person with autism - I know that people are interacting with the world around me and I want to do what they do, but I don't know how to do what seems to come naturally to "normal" people. Autistic people have also been institutionalized just because their family can't deal with them. It often feels like how Hannah feels about her own lack of magic. I absolutely love this story so far and can't wait to read more!
Alright, being someone actually living in Nova Scotia I squealed.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 56 . 2/15
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY.

It made for such a different read. Most M rated stories feature sex, but I enjoyed how Snape's and Hannah's relationship was based on something much more important, friendship and acceptance. It's the kind of love that I'd like to find for myself someday.

The grammar was impeccable, and it made for really pleasurable reading. And the fact that Hannah wasn't a Mary Sue was the loveliest thing about this story. As I mentioned earlier, I LOVED it.

Also, I think I liked Hannah a lot because she reminded me of my grandmum. My grandmum is an angel, and I suppose this hoe she would have been when she was younger.

I enjoyed reading Anwyn's snarky remarks. I have a friend who's equally snarky. It felt like that was my friend, on paper. You've done such a great job with the OCs.

There is so much I want to say about your story, because it was THAT brilliant, but I don't think I'll ever do any justice to the review, because there aren't enough words to explain how I feel!

For one, I understood what you meant by shell and Linux OS because I'm studying that. I know it's completely irrelevant, but that's how disjointed my thoughts are.

Did I mention how amazing your planning/plotting was? I grossed that paperclip thing, but wow, I can't begin to imagine how much meticulous planning you must have put into making this. Kudos.

Because I know I'll enevr finish saying what I want to say, let me just reiterate the fact that I absolutely loved this story, and that you are a terrific writer.

Have a nice day! And thanks for writing such a beautiful story. :D
Katie Lady 8 chapter 56 . 11/25/2015
This really is one of the best Snape/OC fic that I have read. I am a little disappointed that there are so many loose ends left dangling at the end of the story. Would Hanna get the locket and last picture of her mother? What happened to the inheritance left by her father? The wedding night? How they left Hogwarts and moved to Canada?
Also, this story should not be rated M. It's more K.
For what you have written, it is very good. It just feels incomplete and cut short.
Dimac99 chapter 56 . 11/1/2015
Wonderful fic, lots of angst and drama and the all important happy ending. And Snape was a proper grumpy bastard throughout!
Guest chapter 56 . 9/22/2015
So good
Squinttern chapter 45 . 6/5/2015
noooooooooooooooooo
Squinttern chapter 43 . 6/5/2015
YAY! It was beautiful and awwww :)
Squinttern chapter 33 . 6/5/2015
hahaha a goose? Love it :)
Squinttern chapter 24 . 6/5/2015
eeeeep, so cute :)
narutonarutolove chapter 56 . 3/7/2015
I a admit, I really wanted to know how the wedding night went (no sex scene! just how each other felt when they finally saw each other bare, the emotional part.)

I enjoyed the story, I have yet to read a story in which the woman he is interested (who in the summary is described as a muggle) someone ends up as a witch. which is quite irritating.
narutonarutolove chapter 26 . 3/6/2015
i dont see where he calls her Hannah for the first time,i read and re read the encounter in her rooms. not once doest he address her by her name,
Gail 3 of 5 chapter 34 . 2/23/2015
So powerful is your description of Severus's prior experiences with kissing, that it almost outshines the description of the positive experience with Hannah. I apologize for having not commented before this chapter. I was pulled so quickly into your writing and being greedy I did not want to stop the flow of the story with my useless commentary... I am hooked!
Perry Downing chapter 56 . 1/13/2015
I'm a tad crazy for SS/HG, so I've avoided SS/OC. I'm so glad I read this! Such a soft love story, gentle and kind, like Hannah. Excellent work.
1,365 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »