Reviews for Mist and Vapor
Squinttern chapter 45 . 6/5
noooooooooooooooooo
Squinttern chapter 43 . 6/5
YAY! It was beautiful and awwww :)
Squinttern chapter 33 . 6/5
hahaha a goose? Love it :)
Squinttern chapter 24 . 6/5
eeeeep, so cute :)
narutonarutolove chapter 56 . 3/7
I a admit, I really wanted to know how the wedding night went (no sex scene! just how each other felt when they finally saw each other bare, the emotional part.)

I enjoyed the story, I have yet to read a story in which the woman he is interested (who in the summary is described as a muggle) someone ends up as a witch. which is quite irritating.
narutonarutolove chapter 26 . 3/6
i dont see where he calls her Hannah for the first time,i read and re read the encounter in her rooms. not once doest he address her by her name,
Gail 3 of 5 chapter 34 . 2/23
So powerful is your description of Severus's prior experiences with kissing, that it almost outshines the description of the positive experience with Hannah. I apologize for having not commented before this chapter. I was pulled so quickly into your writing and being greedy I did not want to stop the flow of the story with my useless commentary... I am hooked!
Perry Downing chapter 56 . 1/13
I'm a tad crazy for SS/HG, so I've avoided SS/OC. I'm so glad I read this! Such a soft love story, gentle and kind, like Hannah. Excellent work.
BipolarDragon chapter 56 . 1/2
I don't tend to much like reading wedding descriptions in stories, but this one made me a tiny bit happy.

Congratulations on a wonderful fic
BlueWater5 chapter 56 . 11/2/2014
Great story!
Danb86 chapter 43 . 9/15/2014
Nova Scotia! I'm so glad I read this at home, I literally yelled out I was so happy! Only someone who's been to the Maritimes would mention Bridgewater, so thank you fellow Maritimer! Oh I can just picture Severus in a little cottage by the sea in Nova Soctia...
This fic is amazing. I was going to wait until the end to leave a review but I couldn't resist. Ooh I can't wait to read what happens next!
StarlitStar chapter 56 . 4/30/2014
Great story thanks for the ride it was fun.
Lost Astronaut Of Apollo 11 chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
realise this is from some time ago, but i love how you create tension:)
great story, and i think im learning a bit from reading, so thanks:D
Agent ERA chapter 56 . 9/10/2013
Absolutely wonderful story! This is now one of my favorite Snape stories ever. Beautifully captured moments.

If you're interested, I've got a plotbunny for Snape during his time as a student...
Jgsparks chapter 56 . 8/11/2013
Crying. What an end...or should I say, what a beginning:') Beautiful story...should have happened in the book! Damnet.
1,358 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »