Reviews for Mist and Vapor
Katie Lady 8 chapter 56 . 11/25
This really is one of the best Snape/OC fic that I have read. I am a little disappointed that there are so many loose ends left dangling at the end of the story. Would Hanna get the locket and last picture of her mother? What happened to the inheritance left by her father? The wedding night? How they left Hogwarts and moved to Canada?
Also, this story should not be rated M. It's more K.
For what you have written, it is very good. It just feels incomplete and cut short.
Dimac99 chapter 56 . 11/1
Wonderful fic, lots of angst and drama and the all important happy ending. And Snape was a proper grumpy bastard throughout!
So good
Squinttern chapter 45 . 6/5
Squinttern chapter 43 . 6/5
YAY! It was beautiful and awwww :)
Squinttern chapter 33 . 6/5
hahaha a goose? Love it :)
Squinttern chapter 24 . 6/5
eeeeep, so cute :)
narutonarutolove chapter 56 . 3/7
I a admit, I really wanted to know how the wedding night went (no sex scene! just how each other felt when they finally saw each other bare, the emotional part.)

I enjoyed the story, I have yet to read a story in which the woman he is interested (who in the summary is described as a muggle) someone ends up as a witch. which is quite irritating.
narutonarutolove chapter 26 . 3/6
i dont see where he calls her Hannah for the first time,i read and re read the encounter in her rooms. not once doest he address her by her name,
Gail 3 of 5 chapter 34 . 2/23
So powerful is your description of Severus's prior experiences with kissing, that it almost outshines the description of the positive experience with Hannah. I apologize for having not commented before this chapter. I was pulled so quickly into your writing and being greedy I did not want to stop the flow of the story with my useless commentary... I am hooked!
Perry Downing chapter 56 . 1/13
I'm a tad crazy for SS/HG, so I've avoided SS/OC. I'm so glad I read this! Such a soft love story, gentle and kind, like Hannah. Excellent work.
BipolarDragon chapter 56 . 1/2
I don't tend to much like reading wedding descriptions in stories, but this one made me a tiny bit happy.

Congratulations on a wonderful fic
BlueWater5 chapter 56 . 11/2/2014
Great story!
Danb86 chapter 43 . 9/15/2014
Nova Scotia! I'm so glad I read this at home, I literally yelled out I was so happy! Only someone who's been to the Maritimes would mention Bridgewater, so thank you fellow Maritimer! Oh I can just picture Severus in a little cottage by the sea in Nova Soctia...
This fic is amazing. I was going to wait until the end to leave a review but I couldn't resist. Ooh I can't wait to read what happens next!
StarlitStar chapter 56 . 4/30/2014
Great story thanks for the ride it was fun.
1,361 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »