Reviews for Charmed
deathrowangel chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
OMG _ Please continue this I instantly fell in love with it and I would totally love it if you continued it. You were doing such an awesome job to just stop, anyways Hope you continue :3
Shrekt chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
10/10 would read again.
Shrek is love
Shrek is life

It's not Ogre
Silver Mudblood chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Please please please finish this story!
KatzeSchnee chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
I wish you had kept writing
blackflamekitty chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
absolutely adorable! just cute and wonderful! please update this as this is like the only story i read where this has happened! its so good ugh please update i beg you even though it has been like forever
Elliott chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
... ( ) ...

I love this! They're such a good pairing, and it's so cute. Well done. )
Noodle12 chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
C'mon! PLEASE UPDATE MAN!
HiddenSilence chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
You are a very good author but please get a beta! You have many mistakes that look like you used spell check but changed it into the wrong word! I hate to see good writing go to waste because of silly mistakes. If you want me to I would be happy to help but please have someone or yourself even read it over before you publish it.
littleaprilroses chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Your a meeeaaannn person! Wanna know how I know? Nice people dont take 5 year coffee breaks from their stories! *huffs and has cat Puss give you his adorable eyes of doom* UPPPDDDAAATTTE!
SilverHawk92 chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
There are spelling errors, but this is written pretty well otherwise. Definitely different from anything else I would've expected :)
kovodelnik chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
ow, so cute! I totally love it. hope you will continue sometimes. I like everything on it, the Charming as friend of Fionas and he even told her about puss! its awesome! puss so cute kawaaii
llll chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
wow, god! its so hot. and puss is so cute cute little uke you made of him :D:D good ;)
Marching Clocks chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
I must say that was very very hot. ;)
Ariel Lazarus chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
I love it; very intersting pairing. I see everyone's complaining about the spelling errors, but truthfully, I didn't even notice. I guess I read so much fanfiction, I'm immune to bad spelling now. I hope you update this; it's really cute.
gem1990 chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
Oh. I really like this so far. I hope you update soon!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »