Reviews for Wish Lists
Ronin Zagarahi chapter 9 . 6/20/2006
Update now! Or I will eat your soul! Must be more!
kitti corpse chapter 9 . 5/31/2006
please write more, i really like this story
xCrAzYxGuRlx chapter 9 . 10/19/2005
EVIL! EVIL EVIL! DAM CLIFFE! U BETTER UPDATE SOON OR I SHALL EAT YOU! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ...acctually i think ill just settle for eating all ur doughnuts..

FEAR ME! IAM THE INCREDIBLE DOUGHNUT EATER! ...that has a ring to it doncha think?

anyways wicked fic! :) poor tala, poor kai, poor rei...aw poor every1! *desperatly tries to glomp every1 at the same time* (except for volitaire..ill just tie him up and lock him in a room filled with fluffy pink bunnies that sing that annoying song that goes like this-'sing a happy happy happy happy happy happy song, sing a happy happy happy happy happy happy song' and just repeats that over and over again! mwhahahaha leave him in there for a year or two and then hell be some mindless drooling freak that constantily sings the song which has been burned into his memory mwhahahahahahahahaha)

anyways gunna cut the review short cuz ive gotta go save my pathetic sister from a spider, shes stood on a chair and looks like shes having a heart attack! so keep up the good work! :)

AND REMEMBER! UPDATE! *glares* OR THOSE DOUGHNUTS ARE HISTORY!
TeufelBruat chapter 9 . 8/27/2005
what happens
Wilya chapter 9 . 8/21/2005
I don't know if I should write this review in French or in English ? I'm so happy for your new chapter but now, I wonder what will hapen to Kai and Ray, poor guys. I could say poor Tala but, I hate him now cause his GUN ! lol I love your story and I'm drawing a BD of it! ( just for pleasure of course!) Bye!
a-drop-of-rain chapter 9 . 8/20/2005
aww, I've been crying all through this. I'm mega emotional this weekend... I suppose it's coz' I'm home alone and ... oh anyway! very good. You need to update soon my lovely, because if you don't, I won't know what has happened to my lovely Rei, and then Kai won't find his lovely Rei and then that would be no story at all! haha. :) awesome work. Update soon PLEASE! and... you're tops! :P
forfirith87 chapter 9 . 8/16/2005
2 more chapters? They better be long!

Lol Kai apologized to me! I know he doesnt mean it though!

Cool chapter, the dream was cool. As in it was well written (slightly strange I mean Tyson? A Pilot? Not gonna happen) but really sad for Ray.

Hope we can see another chapter again soon and maybe a sequel! _
silverwolf-bakura13 chapter 9 . 8/15/2005
no prob XD I lurve the song o.o lmao. but why the cliffy? you are so frieking evil...x.x and i dont mind you bugging max..im a rei fan now XD which isn't much better..but yeah...lol
Mai Valkov chapter 9 . 8/14/2005
FAGGOT? LIA! YOU EVIL LITTLE- Ahem... YOU'RE SO MEAN! DON'T HURT MY TALLY-KUN!*sniff* An interesting, yet painfull twist to the TalaxKai plot. Red wolf? Tala by any chance?Hmm... well update soon!

If they don't know what to do with Tala, I'll gladly take him from them!

XMai ValkovX
Ashley chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
This story is awsome so far but I do have question happened to Tyson?Anyway I hope you update soon.
S. Chensu and Luff chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
YAY! More greatness from the Lia dudette! I forgot for a moment what happened in this chapter but then I remembered *pats self on head* Aren't I so clever?

Anyway, wow...Tala was scary. And so was Boris when he came along. I hope Tala's ok, please don't hurt him! And now I fully understand everything even more...I dislike your comment about Max being very annoying. Blatantly, Daichi is the one you have to hate, he makes me so mad I throw things at the TV and that makes Luff mad... Heh, she yells at me when I throw things.

But as I said, this chapter was really good, the fact that you put the song in there was really cool (you gotta love a bit of Linkin Park every so often) and I can't wait to read the next one. Just please make it a little bit longer than this one?

S. Chensu x.
BrokenSoul chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
DAT WAS AWESOME! aw fooey da story's almost ova. WAH! well da ending betta be good like ya said, or i will brek u! (haha. just kiddin )
Ivan the Bear chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
Jake:Awsome chappy! And Yes I am American _

4IN:Eh.. sha'll have ,kitty?

Jake:Meow?O.O please update when you can.
BrokenSoul chapter 8 . 7/23/2005
HOW COULD UY JUST END IT LIKE THT?1 R U CRAZY? PLZ HURRY AND RIT E THE NXT CHAPPIE! DO IT! DO IT NOW! I CAN'T TAKE THE PRESSURE!
BrokenSoul chapter 7 . 7/23/2005
y is dat chap so friggin short? hot damn dis is good! must keep reading!