Reviews for Subdued Dependence
riverrat chapter 12 . 11/28/2011
Good story. Unfortunately it looks like it has been dropped. The last update was more than 5 years ago.

I would really have liked to read more of it...
Saissister chapter 12 . 5/25/2011
OOOOOH! D: Mik imma kill u xD lol love it...
mindy.18 chapter 12 . 12/17/2010
Great story so far, please update soon.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 12 . 9/22/2010
Why do I get the feeling that Mik isn't the greatest person to have around teenagers and kids? Judging by Snape's reaction to him, I'm going to assume that is a yes. I love how you are working Sev's and Harry's relationship. It's really interesting.

I like how you have taken the cold turkey approach to all the drugs Harry is on. It makes the story interesting and follows the approach that a lot of rehabilitation centers tend to follow today, even if it isn't always the best approach. It makes it more realistic. Great job and I hope you write more soon!
Gabriella Silverwood chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
it was a great read ! well done !
llluga chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
i read the first chapter its good but i just don't like the subject of abuse its fine though
livelongprosper2012 chapter 12 . 2/27/2008
I like it! More1
Serenity of the Lake chapter 12 . 9/30/2007
Please update soon! I want to find out what happens next!
VFPC chapter 12 . 9/16/2007
Wo! I cannot wait for the nxt chapter! And to find out wat snape has to say about mik.
CosmicEssence chapter 12 . 3/1/2007
Wow that last chap was unexepected, whats with this Mik anyway. Snape's portrayal has gotten better with each chapter, at first being not just OC but also off somehow. You keep adding in little snipbits of his trademark self though and that better covers things. Some of the earlier chapters where Harry's pov was used there was some really good angst though I kind of expected Snape to react more strongly to being knocked out like that. The withdrawals are brilliantly handled though, from I know of such things they seem about right. chap9 to chap10; the switch over seemed less fluid then the other chaps as did 11 and 12.

The horrific sight of Sirius in Harry's dream is really quite nasty...picture is gruesome lol! Harry's whole 'its an accident' and 'my fault' bits are always good & his dreams are pretty well done.

Alongside Mik you need to bring in some other factor, or move things along a bit as its beginning to go stagnant with the same thing that doesn't appear to be going anywhere! So you should totally update asap!
marie1 chapter 12 . 2/27/2007
I can't believe that snapes lover is muggle!
Renabella chapter 12 . 2/16/2007
Ooh... mysterious. Who exactly is Mik? He IS just a muggle, right? He could be he long lost brother of Lucius Malfoy, I suppose... That would be cool. Is this going to be slash?

This is an awesome fic! Update soon, I beg of you!
spiritualwitch chapter 12 . 10/29/2006
Please update this fic! It is awesome and it's just not right to do this to all of the faithful readers!
sambee chapter 12 . 8/22/2006
Poor Harry! So many problems, so little faith in himself, so little support. Love that Snape is helping him yet not gushy. Can't wait to hear Sev. and Harry's conversation about talking to strangers and how close they were sitting...or is that jealousy talking? or protectiveness? Please update soon!
starfan1 chapter 6 . 6/4/2006
Will continue wit chappie 7! and im lovin this so much!