Reviews for Purgatory
Millenium Ring chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
It's actually quite good. I'm going to see about reading through all of these 'Trick Chronicles' now. It would have been a bit easier to read if there were some kind of page breaks though...*sigh* because I'm retarded and can't make sense of things without them these days :P.

Quick question: Why call it 'The Trick Chronicles'? Highly curious.
Venus chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
love it. Interesting plot, and good characterization. However, I do think your Oz was a bit too chatty.

and, just curious, is part two down, or is it archived somewhere else so i can read it?
Jedi Buttercup chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Whoops. Read & reviewed #12, *then* realized it was part of a series. Am now reading series from the start; am very, very impressed. )
Mija chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Wow great story. I really think you have a lot of talent. I like to write too, but I'm nothing compared to you.
LAURA chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
WOW, SOMEONE GIVE THE AUTHOR A JOB.
Christoph Columbus chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
This is an amazing fic. I felt like you captured the show better than i thought any1 would. you mixed darkness with dark humor, and even a touch of lighter humor, very much like the show. The dialogue seemed to fit well to the characters, ad just overall it was astonishing. I can't wait to read the rest of the Trick chronicals.
one true slayer fan chapter 1 . 8/27/2000
This may be the single best fanfic I've ever read! It's long, but not padded, and it moves quickly. Great plot, outstanding dialogue, it feels like watching a really good episode of the show. Nice balance of morbid stuff and humor, just like the show. Especially like the even treatment of all characters, not just focusing on one or two.