Reviews for Changing Sands
Netchka3 chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
I love this story. Daniel undercover, Jack won't believe it.
purrfus chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
I really enjoyed the Mummy movies. I wish I could say the same about the fan fic. Most of them just don't seem to be able to mix the seriousness with the tongue in cheek.

Your story on the other hand is doing an excellent job so far. I'd love to see more if you ever find time.
chantal chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
Hi

I absolutely love this story. It is funny and has a great plot. I love the interaction between Daniel and Ali.

Are planning on continuing this story.

Chantal
Isis the Sphinx chapter 5 . 9/30/2007
I'm interested, but not exactly sure of everything that is going on. Keep writing!
Blue Skywalker chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
Please may we have more? I am really enjoying reading this story.
Goddess of the Black Rose chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
I first read this years ago and really liked it. Of course, I then forgot the title and couldn't find it. This is a great story and really unique. You should continue it. I know that you still write and you can't leave us hanging.
tvqueen64 chapter 5 . 1/7/2007
Oh, i love the idea of Daniel being part of the Medjai, i always thought he layed the geek thing on a bit thick - now we know why! I know you haven't updated this fic for a while but plleeaassee write more for it...even if its for no other reason than i asked nicely!
FlameFury chapter 5 . 12/8/2006
A little confused as to what's going on but still enjoying it very much. Daniel knowing them so fits! Keep going! Please update !
faeriesinger chapter 3 . 5/5/2006
I liked it. can't wait to read more.
exileena chapter 5 . 5/1/2006
Wow, this is really interesting. I'm not sure I get where you're going with this but the built-in history needed for this crossover is facinating to think about. What other times has Daniel stepped into the working of the SGC as a Medjai?

Also, how exactly do he and his cover differ? Dr. Jackson has, post-ascension been portayed as quite capable and less bumbling so how is he different? More 'practical'? ruthless? It sounds like he is more firmly linked to duty, honor, and his homeland of Egypt. How does that conflict with his role at the SGC?

I also wanna know what kinds of plotting are going on with Jack and Ali in their perspective circles. DO they intersect somewhere other then with Daniel. I find the talk about the O'Connells from the movies quite interesting. I wanna know more about how active in the world abroad are the Medjai in the 21st century. Seems like they're highly technological in at least one branch from the perceptions given in chapter 1. How much are they a part of the intelligence community?

You haven't updated in six months, which is your prerogative, but I had to write this review for the usual two reasons. One, it's quite the intriguing idea that I liked reading, and two because I how you update this story again and continue it. I really enjoyed the five chapters you have posted. I'd love to see the results to Daniel's observations, the problems with the gate, the conflicts in Madjai and their affects on the SGC, and Jack's current mission. Here's hoping that the upcoming summertime gives your muse a jumpstart.

Again, loved what you wrote here.
Erin Soto chapter 5 . 3/7/2006
Hey write some more this is a good story.
Lady Bird5 chapter 5 . 1/5/2006
More please, this story is so cool so far!
FORD B chapter 5 . 11/29/2005
A very different approach to the Mummy movie for a crossover, but a good one.
Sati James chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
Update
Louie Pastiche chapter 5 . 11/14/2005
It would appear that some of the Medjai are becoming ultra-nationalistic. To paraphrase Daniel: that way lies terrorism.