Reviews for The Legend of the Minotaur: Slayers Style
Good good good job
Freak the anime lvr chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Um...uh...oro?
linagabriev chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
In one word: Wow. That was extremely hilarious, amusing, bizarre, priceless, humourless and ridiculous [fill in more here]. I loved it. Awesome job.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
The funniest part in this entire thing was when you said: "...and a random peasant, who had witnessed the suicides, killed himself because he felt out-of-place." I cracked up laughing when I read that.

I was rather irritated at the V/F mention, but I'm glad that was stopped adbruptly. Good job, though it was short.
Ishi chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Haha! - I like the turn in composition when the "Mushy Fluffy Xelloss/Filia Scene" comes up to cue. Nice job!
Some School Student chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
What the! At class we just started learning about Crete here! Plus we're doing a play about The Myth of the Minotaur! (me narrator #1 and maybe someother people...) oO I didn't know someone would write a play about this... Just a coincidence right? Did I miss alot from 4 months without the internet? Well, anyways, this is very hilarious! Keep writing this please!
4810 chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
*Snorts* Aah, I loved it so very, very much. It was so hillarious it hurt my insides. I just loved the "KILL ME! PLEASE!" Bit... n.n; And I like X/F, so all was good here. *Cackling*