Reviews for Past and Future Town
IceQueen825 chapter 27 . 8/25/2009
It is taking WAY too long for them to get together! CLOIS!
IceQueen825 chapter 26 . 8/23/2009
You're going to push this Lois and Lex thing aren't you? YUCK! LOL...please have it been one-sided on his part.

He is going to get some fixation...isn't he. gross.

Keep up the great work...I look forward to the next update. These stories really help bridge
cloisharley chapter 26 . 8/23/2009
well i have to say i felt sorry for lex in that chapter - that was really horrible what happened to him. what a monster lionol was!

i can't believe i won't get to read this story for two weeks as i am going away!

so i'll hopefully have loads of chapters to read then when i get back! :)
IceQueen825 chapter 25 . 8/21/2009
Thank you for having Lois and Clark speaking again...

But please keep Lex away from Lois! Please! Don't have him kiss her or anything like that, it is just GROSS to think about it. :-)

I was a little surprised that you had Clark coming to Lois and talking to her without some kind of contemplation from him first about the break down of the relationship... or showing her missing him while working on the story. Something like that.

Get that Rebecca out of there too...double gross. :-)
lane06 chapter 25 . 8/21/2009
love your story ! its the story i lawys check first here in fanfction! ppms!
cloisharley chapter 25 . 8/21/2009
well this just keeps getting better

you are going to write the movie night scene aren't you? or maybe you just want to get straight through to the story that lois is working on - i for one would like to see the clois team in full functioning order again - their fight was big bad and hairy - a monster in all proportions.

what is the deal with clark having loition that belongs to rebecca? has she been at his house or something to beable to leave stuff behind her? on behalf of lois when she comes to her senses - Gr! lol
Stephanida chapter 24 . 8/19/2009
I loved how you wrote this scene - a meeting between such two complex characters must have been rather difficult to write. Anyway, I guess, the question of the day is, "Was that a date?":) For some reason, the idea of Lex working on this with Lois really appeals to me. Thank you for another wonderful chapter.
cloisharley chapter 24 . 8/19/2009
oh my goodness is lex coming on to lois? was that a date or did he JUST want information? clark is gonna go mental ifhe's coming on to her - but then he seems perfectly distracted by "rebecca". urrggh men! yep today i am against the men folk lol

well ok the pair of them in this clois relationship need to get a grip and realise whats going on with each other.

anyway rant over - i loved that that bit when they were eating...

'she realized that she had never seen him eat before. She’d imagined he had just sucked nutrients from the air around him.'

i thought that was really funny! he's so evil he doesn't eat he just absorbs life forces! lol
Stephanida chapter 23 . 8/17/2009
I've been away for two weeks and I see that you've been busy - I found 6 new chapter just waiting to be read. :)

This is such a great story, that it's an absolute joy to read.

I love how you change the 3 different POVs and give us a complete insight into the main characters' minds. The most surprising part is that I actually found myself liking the Rebecca character, which is a rare thing indeed, when it comes to the OCs. Moreover, I'm actually starting to wish that Clark would just move on from his Lois obsession and start dating Rebecca. It's also quite unexpected to see Lois in alliance with Lex for once. And who is the "Anonymous" guy. When I read about those "illuminated green eyes" my first thought was, "Batman?".

Magnificent story. I hope you'll post another chapter soon.
IceQueen825 chapter 23 . 8/17/2009
Clark and Lois need to have a little interaction please! Have Lex show up at the Planet and Clark see it, get a little worried. Something!

Rebecca is bad news, I can feel it. :-P
cloisharley chapter 23 . 8/17/2009
urrghh clark and rebecca at the zoo - you know he's gonna cave and eat a big mac in front of her! lol

you can totally see the lack of communication between him and lois - they have know idea whats going on with each other.

if clark knew about lex and lois working together he would have a blue fit!
cloisharley chapter 21 . 8/16/2009
sorry i haven't reviewed in a while - was doing a youth team for a week and was cut off from all things fanfiction.

i'm dying to see what happens if lois gets to meet superman sometime soon - claks still pretty angry so he is. this rebecca does seem quite nice so i hope that clark realises that he shouldn't just be using her to get over lois.

this whole anonymous thing is pretty interesting and i like the way you brought gabe into it.
bigvillir001 chapter 21 . 8/14/2009
Wow this stor is really heating im not a big fan of lex he's intenions are no good hope lois is careful will lex not to behind her trail there is always troulbe. i hope you put Clois back on the same page some what i miss their team work and banter. great once again
namjai chapter 19 . 8/13/2009
"And a place that Rebecca shouldn't be able to afford."

Uh oh. Warning bell! Or am I just seeing Lex around every corner? (And just feeling threatened by this girl on Lois's behalf. :) )
namjai chapter 18 . 8/13/2009
Ha, that opening paragraph is priceless. And then this exchange had me giggling:

"Got a few other tricks up my sleeve for this one. Say the word...I'll shut it down."

Lex turned around. "Shut what down?"

"Um," Murphy stalled. He was already lost. "I don't know."

"Neither do I," Lex said.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »