Reviews for Past and Future Town
markmark261 chapter 4 . 5/5/2005
Glad to see another chapter. Enjoyed it even though I wasn't quite sure how this tied in with the rest of the story. Looking forward to seeing how it all fits together.
namjai chapter 4 . 5/3/2005
Hmm, another piece of the puzzle. It's still interesting, and I'm waiting to see how it will all fit together...
markmark261 chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
Didn't like this chapter as much as the last (although I still really like your characterisation of Lois) but that may be because I'm not yet sure how the various disparate elements you introduce here fit in with the full story. It also didn't help that you seemed to have a real off-day with your normally reliable proof-reading, e.g. "getting some exercise out of the it", "And why was she furthering the conversation with guy", "I want to knock in out" and "Lois face registered intrigue".
namjai chapter 3 . 11/30/2004
Finally catching up on my reading, and I'm intrigued and I want more. While it takes some mental readjustment on my part, seeing Lex through Lois' eyes has got my convinced he's up to something evil. I was actually kind of scared of him in this chapter, and that's quite a feat on your part! I'm really kind of worried about what Lois ate at that luncheon. And what about the nursing home? *bites nails*

My only quibble is with an adverb: "bashfully." It didn't ring true for this Lois to suddenly get bashful with Perry White.

I'm also interested to see how this goes as a WIP. I've been contemplating doing that, but I'm too chicken.
LastScorpion chapter 3 . 11/30/2004
I love your version of Lois Lane! This continues to be a really fun story to read!
anywbshowlover chapter 3 . 11/30/2004
This was a good chapter.
markmark261 chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
Great chapter. Didn't miss Lex in the slightest. Loved your characterisation of Lois. Really liked her comment to Clark about an iron. On the pointless nitpicking front, I'm not sure if it's your fault, 's or mine, but your acute-accented e's aren't displaying correctly (I see them as boxes and the subsequent character goes missing).
thedorkygirl chapter 2 . 11/25/2004
dude, I'm loving this chapter. Absolutely kept me interested, and now that I know how you're treating the verse, the first chapter makes a lot more sense too. :-D.

I'm writing a post-Smallville L/C story similar to this ('cept not... heh) and so reading this is a BLAST! Great job!
LastScorpion chapter 2 . 11/23/2004
This is well-written, and very intriguing. I'm enjoying reading it.
Fuinixe chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Ooh, where is this going? I am definitely intrigued. Please continue. (Lex angst is always a plus. *hint hint nudge nudge*
markmark261 chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Like the title. Also, I've got a cold at the moment and it was nice to know that Lex sounded even worse than me. Not sure where it's going at the moment but it's well-written, as always, so I'll definitely stick around.
anywbshowlover chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
i love it
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
I know what you mean about the dangers of posting before finishing!

I really love this story so far. My favorite line was "And in ten years, he had lost his bearing in the place he used to know like password to his safe-deposit box at LexCorp headquarters." (Even though I think it should probably be 'bearings' and 'the password')

It's super-intriguing!