Reviews for Burning Bridges
Rose1948 chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Holy Shit and Shinola... I knew Genma was a worthless asshole but I never, in my wildest imaginings, could have thought up him being THIS worthless! Wow! Quite the read! Thanks for sharing.

Isn't it kinda hard to blow your nose with flames, though?
TharzZzDunN chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
Wow, this was enough of a shock to the system that I don't think I'll be following up on the next arc.

Hopefully those other people who brought irregularities to your attention pointed out that nobody needs to read the same events more than once, trying to shift to someone else's point of view is very sloppy when there wasn't any need for it.

In the future maybe try to write expanding on the events around what is happening in the scene instead of chopping up the same scene, rewinding and doing it again.

Next suggestion, nobody cares what anyone buys on a shopping spree and noone ever notices what is or isn't stored away with martial arts techniques or magical bags of holding. Nobody is so uptight that it would ruin the flow of a story for something common to be pulled out when needed.

The Genma is a monster with more clarification was a nice touch, the beating he received could have been more thorough or torturous.

Still, not a bad piece of work.
Bobboky chapter 5 . 11/4/2005
the first chapter disturbed me to read, but the story is very good
Lord of the Pit chapter 5 . 5/17/2005
nice story. will u update soon?
FairyQilan chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
Gundam then?
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 12/30/2004
Okay, this was an interesting part, though I'm going to wait for the sequel and see how things proceed.
ranma hibiki chapter 5 . 12/30/2004
*glares at epilogue*...i loathee you!

great fic. and i cant wait for the next to come out with ranma meeting duo and the adventure they will have.
Dane17 chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
I just saw the beginning of Chapter Three. Apparently I wasn't the only one to see that odd sequence in chapter two. It might be a good idea to have Nabiki explain to Kasumi why Genma is in so many bandages and why he's not still in the hospital, in order to clear things up.
Dane17 chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
Interesting story so far. I have one question, though, about chapter two. If Genma is in the hospital from Ranma's rage, how can he be at the Tendos, eating breakfast? If I read Chapter One correctly, it has been only two days since Genma was sent to the hospital. Nabiki stated as much. Surely, he hasn't healed that quickly.
Materia-Blade chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
*cough* Annonomous *Cough* Reviews *Cough*

Sorry I *Cough* Have this horrible *cough* cold.

*cough cough* OOC *cough cough*

And the only other thing... Sex... Toy...?

*cough*
dennisud chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
I'll see how this goes and hopefully even though it's now a gundum story, I do hope at least one of the girls I suggested comes after him.

dennisud
Innortal chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
Good luck with the new story. I was honestly a little saddened that Nabiki wasn't going to end up with Ranma in the GW saga (I have faith she could have got him a gundam or a suit that would have made the two quite a team [real mercenaries]). But she can always end up there thanks to the wonders of cryogenics; though how one can safely freeze let alone thaw an Ice Queen may be beyond even future science.

If this is the future, you can always have Ranma check the history to see what happened to the Tendos, or you can have his curse split off as a spirit only he can see with the soul of the chinese girl who drowned in the springs watching over him, saying he is lucky, because it was by her help he even survived the journey here with the broken mirror.

Good luck, and I look forward to seeing how Ranma's appearance will alter the GW saga. At least the now ancient money he has will provide him with a fortune.

Innortal
Silverscale chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
Very intressting. Keep it up in the next story please.
uten chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
Nice choice for the crossover. Can't wait to see where you go with the sequel. This has been a quite interesting journey so far. Not much else to say about this chapter since it's an obvious bridging point, but then, we knew it would be. And you did quite well with it. As I've already said, I definately look forward to the sequel.
Talantus chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
hu huh! not bad (por genma...*chuckles*) well that well started, you said it will be a gundam X-over? hm well i'm sure you'll be able to pull something good. ;)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »