Reviews for 7Days:TimeWarp
palmer89 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
very good, except the comma placement here: Hidden in the shadows Frank edged closer and listened. He knew a little Russian and was able to pick out something about it getting them some good money at market, but that there was no reason they couldn’t have a little fun first. They grinned and laughed wickedly then one of then reached into the wagon and pulled out a woman, throwing her roughly on the ground. Franks breath caught in his throat the woman on the ground was a dead ringer for Olga, an exact double. She was clothed in the tattered remains of what had once been a pink dress, her hands were tied and there was a makeshift splint on her left leg. The man that had been driving the wagon said something about her trying to escape so he broke one of her legs so she couldn’t get away. She spat something at them in Russian that obviously was anything but a compliment.

Check this and your story to make spelling better. Best spelling I have seen in a chapter yet! Think the enemy after Annika is a time traveler too! Motivation against Parker and Olga is likely, but their descendants might be the real goal behind the assassination and destroying the project Backstep the other! The question becomes did they come back to assissinate Frank to stop the project or Annika to stop her descendants from being born in the first place?
Mike Kane chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Good story but its been a year and a half since you put it up... do u think u could finish it for us please? There are some gramatical errors and you NEED a disclaimer to show that you don't own the show but other than that this is REALLY good!

Add more please!

Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Good beginning. More story please.
FrankOlgaforever chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Waiting for the second chapter. I love that part of Frank getting nervous to be with the other Olga. Oh come on! I wanna know what's gonna happen. Second chapter please
da5id chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
the english language didt exist in the 11. centruin heck england didt barely exist
conundrum2003 chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Very interesting story plot! I only hope that Olga's ancester isn't as aloof as she is!

Wyoming Farnsworth chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Interesting idea. Good opening w/Olga. Always like their chemistry. Keep at it!