Reviews for Late night conversation
spacedout86 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Cutie!
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Hee, pointless I suppose, but these cute stories about these four friends still put smiles on my face
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Hehe...beautiful ending. Starting to make me wonder exactly what it was they drew...you've got that way of almost giving that kind of info away without actually doing so...and although half of me wishes I could just know, the other half is telling me to just enjoy the fic...and that's the side that usually prevails. Go figure... :P

Anywho, another wonderful piece. Keep it up!
dragoonknight1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
you are really good at this but mabye raine and krotos should have a baby just a Suggestion but a half human forth angel and forth elf sounds cool
june chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
aww...very sweet. warm fuzzies everywhere. _

hail the queen of fluff!
LittleKittyKyon chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Aah. Pointless fluff. One of the best things in the world. Lol. Good one. Cute.
NakigoeMizuKibun chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
It's wounderful. I really like your work. It makes me happy to read your stories. :)

As for me I'm still working on editing my story.

love your writing~ Mizu (a.k.a NakigoeMizuKibun)
VampireHunterSephiroth200 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
I love your stories! As long as you write and I have time, expect reviews. Hey read my new fic; Title Pending. It has some humor, mostly action/adventure, and later some romance.
Electric Eclectic chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
AW!

Kwaii!

5 out of 5!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
AWW! You alwasy write really fluffy fics. I get a warm and fuzzy feling at the end of each one. Zelos' mock terror was pretty funny andvthe ceral joke too.
J.A.Phillips chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Great as always!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
This was so cute! 3 All of your one-shots are just wonderfully full of fluff. ) Bless you! P Thanks for another great read!

-KK
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Pointless? Maybe. Cute? Absolutely. Right to the point? Yes. And that is why I love this one-shot as much as any of your other ones. Pointless fluff and moments count as much as important ones and sometimes we would forget this factor.

The one point I absolutely love to read about your one-shots is that you try to portray our heroes as just ordinary people that do ordinary things. Most people portray our heroes fighting their hearts out at battles that we already know so well from the game that it just lacks interest. Also, your work are very original. Some others do things over and over. No offense to all the Sheeloyd people but the one main plot for Sheeloyd fics are "Sheena and Lloyd's collecting exsphere journey". It's been highly overuse. I personally don't like the pairing, but if I did like it, I would be tired of the same thing over and over.

Plus, we can't fight with the characters being IC in all your one-shots. You never portray Lloyd too dumb, or exaggerated Zelos or Sheena's personalities. And Colette is so perfectly IC that I think you're actually Colette in this world. She thinks about other people rather than herself and she giggles at the most cute things. For some of us, we see her this way instead of someone to be sacrifice every few seconds. _

Don't want to be guessing or assuming anything, but this almost seems like your own personal base opinions or events, is it not? I mean sometimes I would wake up in the middle of the night and just write something down from my mind before I lose it the next morning. I should start putting my own based events in my fics too. XD

Wow, grammer is perfect... something I really lack. ;; I only caught one typo! Seriously, your works are awesome grammerwise. Though I do have to point out that Colette snuggling with Lloyd is always use in your one-shots... I don't mind but maybe I would like them to have a peck on the cheek or something? Hehe, I just have to mention that.

Personally, I thank you for adding fics to the underappreciated couple of Colloyd. This work was terrific, and not mentioning my favorite pairing is Sheelos. Keep writing, queen of fluffiness. _
Skyraptor66 chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
More cuteness! Everyone go "aw" on three. One, two, three.

"Aw..."

I have a sister who insists on waking up at one in the morning to do some random something for no reason at all, so I feel Lloyd and Zelos's pain in a way. THEY don't seem to mind though.

Awesome yet again. Write more soon!
Urby chapter 1 . 11/15/2004