Reviews for Somewhere Out There
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I love that song and you did a beautiful job weaving this story through the lyrics. Very nice! :)
KIT chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
i don't think i've seen this piece before, but this ones song doesn't axactly stick to the story as the others do. this ones story is a litle obliged to follow along with the lyrics, others don't have this problem. i just saw this is your first try at a songfic, haha, nowonder i haven't seen it before... ever considered redoing this one? i don't think it's very natural of someone like aragorn to weep, but his hiding it was well considered.

KIT
Ivanolix chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Lovely! I love the idea that Aragorn thinks of Earendil as his grandfather.
Boromir chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Very good story. I really like that song!
SadistiKitteh chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
OMG! now i wanna go cuddle a teddy bear or sumthing! I WANT MY ADA! WAH! lol! its cute, very cute, almost made me cry!
Clone chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Aw...sweet! -
Sierra Leone chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Very well written! The song is very well suited to the story and I especially like the closeness that was portrayed between Aragorn and Elrond. Very touching!
Lozza chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
This is lovely, thank you!

Lozza
HarryEstel chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Oh, I loved it! And I absolutely adore that song! It fits perfectly with this fic. Please, write more!
elitenschwein chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
That's a sweet little story. I enjoyed it much. Good work. The song is nice.
sielge chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
this is beautiful!
elentari chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
I loved it! You handled the emotions very well and I really liked the inclusion of Earendil. Well done!
grumpy chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
very good story. Like how both of them are missing each other. Both of them brought together by looking at Earndel's star. Time for Aragorn to go home.
ak-stinger chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
That was very sweet. Nice use of a song - you didn't let the lyrics get in the way of the actual story. I like how you portrayed Elrond and Aragorn's relationship.
Dee69 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
I thought this story was so beautiful.