Reviews for A Very Serious Fic
Ha! I loved it. Funny ;)
KekiAiKohi chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
lol~
Setsumi-san chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Bwahaha! That's so funny! I freaking loved the E.V.I.L. acronym and the epilogue. Plus, they were in-character. Great work.
Kid9535 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
o.O...E.V.I.L? AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHA *choke* Evil, BWA HAHA, Leprachauns', DAHAHA, GUIDEBOOK?

AND BAKURA SIGNED ONLINE? AND LEPRACHAUNS HAVE SEX? O.o

LALALALALALLAA, SEX SCCENESS, OH SEX SCENES, THEY'RE ALL PART OF ENTERTAINMENT!
InSaNeKiLlErBuNnY chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
That was kool! I was grinning all the way through that fic. I even laughed in some places which is VERY rare for me. Write a few more of these fics NOW!

I_K_B
RainOwl chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
hehehe...

Owl
Midsummer'sQueen chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Hahaha! I'm sorry! I couldn't stop laughing through this whole fic! It's just so...funny! Haha! Poor, poor Yami no Malik!
imagines writes chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Tears are literally streaming down my face from laughing so hard.

Somehow, YnM and YnB seem to be in character while still being outrageusly funny.

“Why are you on top if you’re the virgin?”

I think I have to worship you now, O Great Authoress. -bowbow-

-Kat
Rach-Chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
..I...I LOVED THIS! lol This fic was hilarious, and its definately going on my favorites.
sylas chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
You lured me in with the idea of sarcasm. Your story was perverted and amusing, not bad. And the occasional intelligent use of a large work was refreshing. I liked it! XD
purpleushi chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
EEP! so funny!
Y.BakuraY.Malik fan chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
I found this story somehow and i thought it was pretty funny. I don't think I have ever read a humor story starting with the couple Yami no Bakura and Yami no Malik. Write another one.
kasbaka chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
That was great! It's going on my favorites!
Kittengrl39 chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
*looks back at fic* I think I have become a very serious fan of your work. Everything I've read so far has been great. (And I still haven't reviewed 'Subtlety'...)

*Kirae comes in for some papers*

Me: Meep! *curls up on floor in fetal position*

Kirae: O_o What's wrong with you?

Me: *holds up up sign saying "This is what I do automatically when an unknown adult comes into the room while I'm reading yaoi."*

Kirae: Oh, so I'm unknown now?

Me: *holds up another sign saying "Well, you haven't been here for more than three months..."*

Kirae: *sighs* I see that I have a lot to get used to... *leaves*

Me: *decides to remain in fetal position* It's safer this way...

Very nice talent for humorous dialogue. I never could get that down. Thanks for a good story!
ShilvaA chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
O wow gr8 ficcy , um can u update searching for stars cause i luv da KaibaxMarik pairing and dere aint dat many decent 1's but yours iz so update All of yer fics because i have read dem all and dere all gr8.