Reviews for Foaly and the Memory Disc
Vi-Violence chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
This made me cry.
Rokuko Kaminari Blaze chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
Is it bad that I routinely check this in hopes of another chapter?
AbsentMindedProf chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
MAJOR PLOT HOLE: Artemis couldn't have made this entry. It was right before he was mind-wiped, so that would kinda be impossible. Ah, well. :)

I like the ending - SERVES FOALY RIGHT. :P
Israelle ParadiseIsis Hypnosis chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
I am so sad for Artemis right now...you did a beautiful job writing it!yet so sad...
pearlgirl97 chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
Amazing work. You should be proud.
Astrid-Elizabeth-Dare chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
I loved it! It is nearly two in the morning and I was supposed to be asleep hours ago! But I couldn't storp reading! Ah, I'm all hyper now! *Jumps around on bed as silently as possible because her family is asleep* WOOO!

Great work!

I should probably go to bed now...

But first I would like to request your permision for puting this story in my new Artemis Fowl community.

If it isn't already in one?
Astrid-Elizabeth-Dare chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
OMG THIS IS AMAZING! I'm only on chapter three and I'm in love with this story! I've always wanted to read a story on Artemis's life before he meet the LEP.

I LOVE Artemis. And dang you got him down perfectly!

I'm practicly hypervenalating with exitment!

AWSOME!

And hey cool I'll be your 60th review. Congrats on that!
Potato Monarch chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
It's really sad; moving, too, though.

Tis a really good fic.
Fyoex chapter 9 . 9/10/2010
Nice story! Enjoyed reading it a lot!
hollyivy7 chapter 9 . 2/19/2010
okay, crying here.
Don't Forget. 3 Oct 11 chapter 9 . 11/6/2009
wow that was just...amazing truly and utterly amazing. that was BY FAR the best memory af fanfic ever...wow
andaere chapter 9 . 6/10/2009
Wow... this is amazing. I /LOVE/ the plot idea. I always wondered whether Foaly ever went over that disc... I love the memories that you've created for Artemis. All of them are important, and I can see how they shape Artemis into what he is... or was. You write Arty's POV really well, and not one line felt out of place. The epilogue was great, too - although a bit too short for my liking. Then again, it's better to have it short then to have an overwhelming amount of angst and regret. Anyways, spetacular story, love the idea, and very, very original style. I especially liked the way Chapter 8 ended.
Gun toten Girly chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
I usually refuse to read Artemis Fowl fanfiction. More often then not, they have plot holes the size of the Grand Canyon and they end up jumping from one scene to the next in one sentence.

I remember reading this a few years back. I can't exactly remember when, but it was around 06, maybe very-early 07. I wasn't much for description and feeling then. I was into action and death-much like how many readers are today.

But now that I'm a writer myself, I can appreciate the beauty of description. The art of displaying someone's feelings on paper-or in this case, documentation folders-is something only a very few people hold.

Now that I am older, I take my time to read the juice of fictions. And very vaguely I remembered a particular story about Foaly finally going over Artemis's mindwipe-copy. It didn't really hit me big back then-since my adrenaline-pumping days had overtaken my view on what a story SHOULD be like-but I decided that, since I was wiser on how stories are influenced by both the books and author, I should try and find that story and reread it.

It could possibly be one of the best things I have done.

The emotion, the character... it was so moving that I actually sobbed when Artemis cried. I laughed when Artemis found certain things humorous...

You have talent. It was bold and rash to try and write a story in Artemis's point-of-view, but it was a move in which has earned my respect as a fan, and as a fellow writer. I honestly think everything was perfect, and to say I will be copying this on a separate, private document to protect it's place in a case of a file-server-network-crash or a virus that invades is a statement that I shall find proud. I'm glad I was able to find something as brilliant as this in my youth. If you ever have any trouble or difficulty in trying to find this story again (incase of unfortunate events), I will have a copy of it.

Sincerely,

Gun toten Girly
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 9 . 4/19/2009
interesting story... although you could have stretched it out a bit more. are you going to keep on the story or is that it?

-Silvermoon
TexasDreamer01 chapter 9 . 4/5/2009
*scowls* maybe you should've gotten to know Artemis better before you mindwiped him. *growls in annoyance* just because people are jerks that doesn't mean they're born that way. Artemis is a boy that's only trying to make his parents and Butler proud.

he's scared, even Holly could see that. . why do people have to assume what people are like all the time?,

brittney