Reviews for Chris' Diary
katiek121 chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
I loved this story! The ending was great!
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Ha ha Wyatt's impression of Aunt Phoebe was brilliant!
farawaygalaxy chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
I'm a little confused. DarkFuture!Chris ceased to exist in the end of season 6, because he changed the future. When Piper traveled to the past in season 5 she ceased to exist (faded away) the moment the future changed. I actually thought 14YearOld!Chris is going to summon DarkFuture!Chris out of himself or conjure him. DarkFuture!Chris being in the Ancestral Plane doesn't make any sense, because DarkFuture!Chris and 14YearOld!Chris are the same person and have the same soul. Unless he hadn't changed the future and destined to come to the past and die there, DarkFuture!Chris shouldn't exist in this timeline anymore.

Nevertheless, great story! )
Aynessa chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I have to admit I'm a little disappointed. With all the reviews this story has, and the plotline that has so much potential, I was expecting a fabulous read. Instead, Chris acts like an 8 year old in his diary without a single ounce of the maturity he ought to have if he truly possessed older Chris' memories. It just doesn't fit with the plot you have going, and attempting to read his overly childish thoughts just grates on your nerves. This has potential, but it needs to be revamped rather thoroughly.
Crystalzap chapter 22 . 12/28/2010
I'm SO glad Chris didn't die at the end
ily-chris chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
nice spell LOL! :P

The oldest of Piper sons,

The second one in line,

The Chris that’s not alive.

In this space this house confines,

We ask you to disguise.

The soul that split in two,

We need this time to shroud,

Don’t let any power find it,

From everything and everybody hide it.

Make it invisible to any sense that wants to hound it.

Cloak him, veil him, mask him, so he can not be hunted.
piperspeanut chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Hey I started this but have not finished it yet so here is a little far it is very good but it is late and I need sleep so I will be back later to read more sorry but just got done with a Ghost Whisperer watchathon. it is 1:18 later
Marcus1233 chapter 22 . 7/13/2007
Hmm...we've come a long way huh, and we have reached the end of the line. I enjoyed redaing it while it last. Since English isn't your first language, it's okay. With my mental prowess I manage to pull through anyway. (chuckles) I'm not being at least modest, am I? Well, if you got it flaunt it, right?

I like the acronym game. Cute.

Hmm...who would've thought that the great Piper Haliwell was going to be killed by a common human. Woohoo! Good for C.J. in punching the scumbag to oblivion. Tsk. Family bond can sometime screw with logic...they should've known by now that Whitelighters can't die...except when higher powers are involved and that they got hit by a dark-lighter's arrow.

Thank you for the read.
Marcus1233 chapter 20 . 7/13/2007
A good bonding moments. I like your use of the rewinding analogy.

So it fnally came down to the trial huh?
Marcus1233 chapter 19 . 7/13/2007
He so did cry...He cried when that genie hag wished the charmed ones dead...but then he bounced off again...
Marcus1233 chapter 18 . 7/13/2007
(throws into a premonition) (gasp) I see more crying in future chapters. (chuckles) I like how the little girl is thinking. Vanquishing the radical elders.

Funny, how eople say wisdom came with age...and elders are suppose to be ancient...and I don't see the wisdom. (chuckles)

Hey, how about the family memebers who are already dead. Shouldn't they come for moral support?
Marcus1233 chapter 17 . 7/13/2007
The Charmed Ones should blindly serve the elders...(chuckles) This is proves that the elders...the radical ones are so stupid. And they think that they are nothing like the 'Avatars'. Ironic. But then again, people don't usually like to see their qualities in others...

They tortured Chris? Bastards.
Marcus1233 chapter 16 . 7/13/2007 That family packs a punch in the emotional department huh? Especially Phoebs.

Stupid elders. Paragon of good my sweet a**. They're just hiding their true colours behind the slogan, 'the greater good'.
Marcus1233 chapter 15 . 7/13/2007
Gah! That was a mouthful. Wow. Insulting two people at once...and it's the same one too. (chuckles) I also had that gift.
Marcus1233 chapter 13 . 7/13/2007
There was so much to type and I forgot what I wanted to say...(chuckles)

Good chapter.