Reviews for We Shouldn't Be
edboy4926 chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
Sad ending.

Un-biased good ending, well writen

ladycagalli0918 chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
i love your story!
Japboix1 chapter 10 . 7/18/2011
I like your stories a lot, and I know this one is old, but I have to say, this actually depressed me a lot XD It was interesting and all that, I just thought the ending was really sad
FalconRukichi chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
i like this story! kiracaga is cute too for lover's or sibling! how lucky kira's have her as a twin! nice story and i'm happy it's complte not in hiatus~
Pyroclastic flow chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
They could've Gotten a Divorce or an Annulment
BlackHorizon126 chapter 10 . 11/26/2007
I didn't like your ending, it was sad. I mean, if kria really loves her than he should have told her sooner, expecially before she is wed. so to say I could not live with it, to know that my love is with another.
Unbecoming Me chapter 10 . 8/2/2007
I just read the story and I don't like the ending, I would go for #2, I mean that the most romantic thing I would love to have Kira and Cagalli do but since it already been voted and chapter already finish I guess there no changing now. But I still hate the ending, sorry if it offend you in anyway.
RandomReview chapter 10 . 6/24/2007
Ugh, you should have went with #2...

No offense, but that was one hell of a crappy ending. You mean to tell me that they would rather be heartbroken than to have the love frowned upon by pretty much everyone...

Oh well its your story, just weird at how a week later that you find out that your supposed husband is cheating on you with your brother's supposed wife, then friggin get married knowing full well that you love another man...
pissssssssed chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
fucktard! u forgot MWU!
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 10 . 12/17/2006
great story, but just hated this ending. it was all good but i want a kiraxcagalli. u made a very sad fan
CommandoDude chapter 9 . 11/27/2005
no choice 2 is da best!, it shouldve been 2
Ohtori Choutarou chapter 10 . 10/16/2005
OMG! I was crying through this whole story. I swear if they didn't end up together I would kill! OMG! Can you make another please? Pretty please? I love this couple and there aren't enough good stories about them. It's just so sad. I really really really loved it. Please make another one. Thanks.
Alexandria Scherazade chapter 10 . 9/29/2005
blackfirefox chapter 8 . 9/17/2005
i skipped this chappie on listening to all the perfect songs!DARN IM STILL CRYING!

Luv Ya,Me!

P.S.*TEAR*B.E. !
blackfirefox chapter 10 . 9/17/2005
*TEAR*Your mean but i love the Story!Im Still Crying!GOD!There kiss may not have been under a chapel filled with flowers but it was under their moon where no one could tear them apart.

That was so romantic and i love it and im a critical reviewer..i fannaly stopped crying...nevermind.

Luv Ya,Me

*TEAR*Cagolli and Kira 4eva!