Reviews for Insert Sailor Moon!
Lucyole chapter 6 . 2/2
an interesting and funny story i like it so far please write more that would be great.
*cookies for you*
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Piece of $#!
Seriously I have seen a few Fics where Ranma becomes Serena/Usagi but she is never protrayed as the whinny clumsy cluts that is of season 1 & part of season 2 & as if that wasn't bad enough you put the wrong NWC into senshi roles
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
"..."
Lightspire chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
Well... I can honestly say I've never seen a fusion like this before. I like the premise. It promises hilarity. Just seems a lot like a bunch of scene ideas patched together. More like an outline, than anything... Very... different from your other works. I like the idea, tho.
Sailor Dying-Will chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
I like this. Very funny. Very cool. This is starting to get interesting but things seem to be going a bit too fast. I was able to finish reading all the chapters within the span of TEN MINUTES! I don't like that taht much. Makes the fic seeme unusually cheap and other things I don't want to mention.

Other than all of that. Please, continue to write this very neat story. Ciao!
DrTempo chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
I was wondering when this was gonna be updated! Glad to see it's back!
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
Oh boy, Ranma trapped in the Usagi form, how much worse can it get LOL, as well as will be curious if Happi is above Pluto in ability, or will she lay smack down on him righteously?
Taili-chan chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
Okay I have a question. If the NWC are getting cursed to turn into the senshi, what about Mamoru? Is his pool in there somewhere? And if so, who's going to get HIS form? *lol* I wonder how hard is Ranma going to be fighting to not be with another guy thanks to his new Usagi/Serenity personality. And what about Luna and Artemis? Are they going to show up sometime looking for their missing charges only to find them inhabiting the bodies of the NWC?

As for your question, personality wise the NWC should remain the way they are in both forms, and NOT fully merge with the senshi's personalities and probably wind up losing what makes the affected NWC who THEY are in the process. Plus I seriously don't think Ranma's mom would appreciate how both her husband and child would become, and might not back down on bringing up the seppukku pledge if both men are no longer acting manly. *lol*

Their not the reincarnations of the girls, just cursed with their bodies, so it doesn't seem to be right that the NWC completely lose what originally made them who they were. Especially if it means Usagi/Serenity's personality starts making Ranma start fawning over whoever winds up becoming Mamoru. *lol*
Sakura Lisel chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
*lol* Oh dear, I wonder how THIS is going to turn out. The only reason Shampoo got the cat curse was because she returned home with out her husband, and got punished with a trip to jusenkyo for training with Cologne. So how's she going to be punished now if she already acceidentally got herself cursed?
Sakura Lisel chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
*roflol* It's a good thing the boys had gotten splashed with cold water while they rushed to Akane's aid, or both Kodachi, and everyone else watching the fight, would have had a very good look of both boy-type Ranma and Ryouga's naked bodies, rather than their female ones. Or else psycho Kodachi would NEVER leave them alone now other wise. *lol*
AshK1980 chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
Nice work! Keep on Keepin' On!

Sincerely,

AshK
AshK1980 chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Good work as always! Keep on Keepin' On!
AshK1980 chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
Nice work as always! Keep up the great work!
AshK1980 chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
Nice work! Keep on Keepin' On!
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
A new twist on the Fukufic Genre. Great work!

Sincerely,