Reviews for Nymphetamine
Miaega chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
o.o I seriously cannot stop reading this fic...you write so darn well...I hope you're considering a career in writing, because I think you'd be great...Oh,er,right-about the fic; I think that would probably what the Kirschwassers thought when Albedo slayed them (not the best word to describe what it is but). And I'm assuming that they did love him in whatever way, although Namco would never admit it...Although, I'm sure it helped to be one with U-DO (heh).

Brilliant fic, although, as I've said to other things, I don't think a sequel would do it justice-what else could be put in it?

~Miaega,who is painfully addicted to your writing.

(and who is also way too lazy to make her own account)

(and who is also a huge Albedo fan)
Paineful chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
This was absolutely stunning, breath-taking, and beautiful. I've always thought that the Kirschwassers must have been in love with Albedo.

I loved everything about this so much. I wish I could summarize my exact feelings on your amazing writing style, but this fic has just...blown me away.

Astounding.

Love,

Paineful.
NeoChick chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
It's a very well written short, It always suprises me how some of the most well written fanfictions are about side characters that we rarely get to know. So good job.
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Ooh...this was excellent!

-Moshi Moshi Mai
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Very wonderful. Cruel, and yet so kind...intriguing. Nice work!
AlmightyIshizu chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
It's beautiful and the way it fits into the story so it's not the least bit awkard. It's beautiful in a sort of morbid way though because we all know how crazy Albedo is in the game(I just got to that part in it lol so its kinda fresh in my mind). Either way like I was saying it is beautiful and i love it out of all the little realians he had it was either the one he dropped when momo came in or the one she was talking to. But it's lovely keep up the good work!
FFfangirlH chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
There seem to be a lot of Albedo stories popping up all of a sudden, but this one is really good! The way you set it up is frightening, and made me want to keep reading. Interesting POV-it gives another perspective of just how creepy he is! Great work!
Strawberry's soul chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Oh that was AWESOME! Really, I'd never have thought of this, inside a Kirschwasser's head. The feelings and emotions she's experiencing seems so real...I hope you will continue this!
Jennifer Hack chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Dark... but then again, the whole albedo thing is kind of dark. Beautifully written from an interesting perspective.
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Darkly stunning, Sol. The imagery is captivating, despairing, and beautiful all at once; I love the thoughts of this unknown Sister; the last to fall, the last to stand. Her hate, her love towards this devil in white is both fascinating and very, very understandable.

My French is rusty, but peche has three meanings - a peach, a sin, and to fish - Interesting; it must be an idiosyncracy of the character... (muses)

Lovely work; I swear each fic of yours just get that much better from the last. Cheers!

~Sabe.
Dynnzel chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
oO whoa, deep, deep and awsome this is truly a unique fic. Is it a one shot? :( anyway, awsome detail and perception with Kirsh
drakonlily chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
I love you.

No, I seriously, love you. Would you like me to build you a shrine? Cause I will. This is amazing. Just... WOW, the spacing, the wording, everything WORKS so well.
organized disorder chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Damn!

This is very well-written, and I can imagine this actually happening. Poor little Kirschwassers... ;_;