Reviews for Growing Romance
ruruken15 chapter 6 . 6/23/2006
Battosai is cute...in a menicing 'I'm going to kill you' way...I LOVE keNSHIN! *sqeal*Aesome chapters! loved the song! so apropriate! And you can replace chapters...is i found out! It's not that hard, but it does take a while ecspecially if WONT LET YOU PUT THE CHAPTER UP! *glares at administrators* anyway, i absolutly love your writing style! why else would i review...*counts* no idea, but you shoudl know! *insert number here* times! Well, onto the rest of these stories!
ruruken15 chapter 5 . 6/23/2006
I love that song...it's so pretty! *sigh*
ruruken15 chapter 3 . 6/23/2006
THE BRAKES ARE BROKEN! sry, just had to do that...and now, to the story! Just imagine...if Sam's parents walked at that moment...hehe..sry...random thought...Awesome chappie, now, on to the rest of these chapters! and Danny is yours...we all kno and respect that...though i think Sam has a slight problem with it...
ruruken15 chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
Hey, me again! and yes, i know, not another one from the same person, but i just had too! Cute story! and you used that name for another chapter..one of the teen titens ones, with BB and Ray? The one i reviewed...ten minutes ago...And its still cute!
Katie Mae chapter 6 . 3/5/2005
All of the stories were wonderful! I look forward to reading your other stories and all future endeavors in hte Danny Phantom fanverse!
Maria Rose chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
CUTE!
Chainless chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Awesome . Very inspirational!
Angelic Crimes chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
_

Wonderful stories
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 6 . 1/25/2005
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! You are the first person to ever put me as a thank you for reviewing thing. YOU ROCK! Also don't worry about the mess up it's no big deal I love the song anyway. Also sorry for not writting in i've been packed with homework. But again thank you and great chapter.

BYE BYE!
Tuckers-Ghostly-Girl-xD chapter 6 . 1/23/2005
DGG: ALL HAIL THE BATTOUSAI!

ALL HAIL THE BATTOUSAI! -Glares back- HE'S MINE!

Micheal: V_V I thought it was Edward fromn Metal Alcamist.

DGG: YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL IT!

Micheal: Neither can you.

DGG: Well that's not-it's not my-THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

Micheal: V_VU

DGG: Me liky this chapter! -_- -Bows- Update!

Make another chapter! -_-
Madame Band Geek chapter 6 . 1/22/2005
was wondering about last chapter. good replacement. nicley done. -beware- ruroken IS addicting-BEWARE! me likey.
StarfireFowl chapter 6 . 1/22/2005
That was a really cute chapter. Great songfic. Update soon! Oh and Kenshin rocks.
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
I LOVE THIS SONG!SO COOL AND IT KIND OF GOES WITH DANNY AND SAM EVEN MORE COOL!

BYE BYE!
Danni-2005 chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
Umm...there's nothing but lyrics...
Tuckers-Ghostly-Girl-xD chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
cool! I liked this colection! did I spell that right? Anyway. Great piece of work!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »