Reviews for Oh, The Revelations!
Mello McQueen chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Lol this is really funny! Um guess...well it's a guy, this i know, it's not Marik/Kaiba/or Bakura, because they would all rather die then call Yugi their friend. And it's not Honda, because you pretty much gave that away, I doubt it's Otogi either, so the only possibilities are Jounouchi/Joey, and Ryou...

I guess...I must go with...Jounouchi.

E-Mail addy: or
Cat chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
XD i had to re-read this to see what she was talking about. and DUDE. where's the next chapter?
Misura chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Hm-m. I'm tempted to go 'poor Yami' now, if it hadn't been for Yugi's trip to the Shadow Realm. (Which he deserved, kind of, so that makes him and Yami even.) Still, 'twas amusing to read about Yugi being the one to hold the reins of his (none-too-exciting) life for once. As to guessing ... Joey does seem a likely suspect, but someone else already named him. So I'll go for Ryou. ~.
Yaoishoujo chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Hi kate! I'm sure Hitomi's told you about me. I wanted to say hi and to mention how lucky you are to have her. She's a great person! If you get an opportunity, could you tell her that I miss her a lot and can't wait till she's able to email me again? I would really appreciate it! Arigatou!

In regards to your story, is it Jonouchi who's interested in Yuugi's personal life? Btw, why do you hate Yami? Just curious! I hope you update soon, cuz this story is very engaging! Ja ne!
laur chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
sexy? we
Ikumak chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Cool fic! I like how you write it n_n.
Cat chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
XD u kno i heart you. - i cant freaking review, dammit! umm yeah. so here's my review: i was gona guess its yami since its yy/y, but it cant be. maybe ryou, cuz i cant think of anyone else lol.
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Kawaii! _ Though I'm not really into Yugioh, but I do know the charactesr *my friend is obsessed ;_;* Intresting life he must lead. Sounds almost like my day, minus using a darker half, i use my lighter! _; Now beta meh FAKE ficcie! _ I reviewed, buahahahhahah!
Rikkeh chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
GAH! Why didn't you tell me you'd put this up, eh? How am I supposed to be first to review if you don't tell me? *pouts* Kate...don't make me throw a banana at you...but if you don't continue writing this I'm going to come and throw Kaiba at you and he's a heavy boy, lemme tell you! XD And whilst you're at it..have some cookies..*hands ya some cookies* Yuugi's so evil to Yami..oh well...UPDATE! NOW! XD
ollahna chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Lol. This was good! XD I don't read YGO fics too often, but I really liked this! _ As for my guess... Well, I already told you, ne? _
Suzaku no miko chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
muahahahahahahaa, Yuugi can be such a little dork. XD but this was a good first chapter. except in the line "6:45:23- Gulp down his breakfast while running from an angry Pharaoh Atem" did you mean item? but that's all i had to say. hee hee, can't wait for the next chapter!

oh and my answer to the question is...um... Marik? i don't know..i don't watch Yugioh all that much anymore ;