Reviews for Running Blind
inukags chapter 10 . 4/10
wow..just wow..truly amazing O:-) i especially liked how the begining and the ending were similar...i am not a big fan of kag/sess but this is an extraordinary story..i liked very much..keep up the good work
KitsuneMiyuKendraHyuga chapter 10 . 3/9
Very interesting... I liked this story a lot. I liked how you described the beauty in nature, around us, which we really seem to forget most of the time. Though, I must say, Kagome switched moods a little too quickly in my opinion. I think it takes a bit longer to drastically change what we're thinking. But her mood swings fitted the story perfectly, so I shall not complain.
It was delightful to read this. Thank you for writing it. :-)
Jamelia098 chapter 10 . 1/29
i liked it :)
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 10 . 1/17
I really enjoyed this story... it was beautifull!
Niji-neko chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
Loved it! Both of them helped each other to take pleasure of being alive :)
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
Oh my god! I love, love, LOVE how you reworked some content from Kagome's first run. You used it just PERFECTLY, and I kept smiling bigger and bigger as I read.

This is a really interesting, awesome and sweet story.
smileintothechaos chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
SO CUTE
Toreh chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
This was simply beautifully written. This is definitely a work to be proud of. Thank you for sharing it with us.
AwaitingTheInevitable chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
okay awesome but really confusing sometimes
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
wonderful story :)
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
I love it! What a awesome story and a awesome author :).
Dagger-Seishin chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
Interesting story well written.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
Interesting story; I liked how you had Sesshoumaru not quite accept Kagome. It was very nicely done.
Montara chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
At the beginning, I was elated that he wanted her but I really didn't liked his treatment of her and I think her friends should have intervened between them after seeing the way he was hurting her.

Real friends shouldn't let some man hurt their friend like that. I was glad she came into her senses and put a stop to their weird relationship and that she demanded a normal one.

But I really don't understand her not going back to see her friends...some failed relationship shouldn't have come between her and her friends...

In the end, she was the one that gave him his life back, the energy and a purpose to continue living. And now they're equals, he gave her life with his sword, and now she gave him life with her being, her love. I really liked that!

Thanks for sharing your story with us!
daisyo0o chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Is it just me or I am the only reviewer who can't accept Kagome character in this fic , sometimes I wonder its really not fair for Kagome ,always beneath Sess in most of the story ,and always fighting to be worthy ,fighting for his love or attention ,I pity her so much , if the girl is Sango I still understand since she is from that time , but Kag is a modern woman , shouldn't she be a little different , maybe writer used to think a good fiction and make people cry mostly must be from woman tears .I bet to differ