Reviews for Running Blind
LePengwen chapter 10 . 3/13
I love this so much oml ;3; its so cute and ugh just beautiful xD
Marie-S-Raven chapter 10 . 3/10
Wow, this is awesome. I really really liked this! I've never read anything like this, and while some of it went over my head that actually only served to enhance the tale. You're fantastic, thank you!
Akira Kuchiki chapter 10 . 1/30
I have no words to express how impressed I am with this story. You are an incredible author.
Koneko chapter 10 . 1/22
This was absolutely amazing. I felt that Kag made a mistake by leaving him and he made the mistake by allowing his pride to let her walk away.
Shaish chapter 10 . 11/4/2016
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I loved this so much. Thank you very much for writing it. It's just...ahhhh it's beautiful. I love every bit of it. Thank you. 3
Shaish chapter 8 . 11/4/2016
Go Kagome!
Shaish chapter 6 . 11/4/2016
I love thiiiis. It's so beautiful, and interesting.
Shaish chapter 5 . 11/4/2016
Eeeeeeee interestingggg.
Shaish chapter 4 . 11/4/2016
Eeeeeeeee so cute so cute.
Shaish chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
Eeeeeeeee.
Shaish chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Eeee I love this so far.
GoTherka chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
The story is beautifully written, full of joy and melancholy. Though I did not see Kagome in it, this girl was more prone to wallowing in despair, so it was sometimes overdramatic for my taste. However she is a teenager so I guess that excuses her. But I suddenly have an urge to go dance in the rain, so thank you for that :3
Ciel.Michealis chapter 10 . 6/29/2016
That was cute as FUCK.
SugarCrumbs chapter 10 . 5/3/2016
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

This is the first time in a long long LONGGGGGG time that I felt so utterly satisfied after reading a new sess/kag fanfiction. (New in terms of the fact that I've never read it before.)

I don't know how this story managed to escape my notice for so long but I'm so glad I found it. I sneaked chapters in during work and AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

love love love this story. I don't know what else to say. Thank you so much for writing it
fireice.ld chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
Oh my god!
I love what you did to him

In the 500 uears did he stay in japan and live through worl war 1 and2?