Reviews for Running Blind
Darknessdawns chapter 10 . 10/27
This story was so much more that I originally thought. I really enjoyed it and loved the ending.
kimmiboo21 chapter 1 . 10/22
Thank you for writing this it was very believable!
I was hooked right away ! Love it (:
Momma Lici chapter 10 . 9/16
OH MY GOSH! I just found this yesterday and I've been in love with it so MUCH...
Lightningeye chapter 10 . 9/9
I think that this is one of my favorite Inuyasha Fanfictions that I have ever had the pleasure of reading.

I adore your writing style and the tone of your voice as you write.

This entire piece flows and beckons me to immerse myself, however shortly, within it's paragraphs and bask in the understated romance between Kagome and Sesshomaru.

Wonderfully written.
steph2009 chapter 10 . 8/17
That was an amazing bit of fanfiction. Thank you for writing it.
Innocence is Beautiful chapter 10 . 8/11
Beautiful. Well done on this story, it flowed so well almost romantically. I'm definitely adding this to my favorites and will read this again in the future.
Evani chapter 10 . 7/21
I love the bookend meetings, they were really clever :) thank you for writing this, it was really well done, and I look forward to looking at other stories of yours
Guptanation chapter 10 . 7/6
I absolutely loved this story, definitely one of my favorites :)
D chapter 3 . 7/5
Soooo good
The calling chapter 2 . 7/5
I can't wait to read more
hiya168 chapter 10 . 1/24
I can find no words to describe what I'm feeling after reading your story now. But I will say thank you for writing this.
Paper Peony chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
This was amazing... I can't believe I haven't come across this story before. Thank you so much for sharing!
noMuku chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
Wow...Kagome is such a hippie. Loved the story. I believe this is my second time reading it.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
AWWWE! So cute! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this!
You Rock!
babythor chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
This story was a delight. I love seeing a feral take on Sesshoumaru's character, free of the more frivolous human sensibilities that most authors tack on. And you allowed Kagome to mature into a woman of extraordinary power, who knew her heart and her mind. Altogether, this story was thoughtful, well-developed, and seductive.