Reviews for Running Blind
GoTherka chapter 6 . 8/21
The story is beautifully written, full of joy and melancholy. Though I did not see Kagome in it, this girl was more prone to wallowing in despair, so it was sometimes overdramatic for my taste. However she is a teenager so I guess that excuses her. But I suddenly have an urge to go dance in the rain, so thank you for that :3
Ciel.Michealis chapter 10 . 6/29
That was cute as FUCK.
SugarCrumbs chapter 10 . 5/3

This is the first time in a long long LONGGGGGG time that I felt so utterly satisfied after reading a new sess/kag fanfiction. (New in terms of the fact that I've never read it before.)

I don't know how this story managed to escape my notice for so long but I'm so glad I found it. I sneaked chapters in during work and AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

love love love this story. I don't know what else to say. Thank you so much for writing it
fireice.ld chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
Oh my god!
I love what you did to him

In the 500 uears did he stay in japan and live through worl war 1 and2?
Darknessdawns chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
This story was so much more that I originally thought. I really enjoyed it and loved the ending.
kimmiboo21 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Thank you for writing this it was very believable!
I was hooked right away ! Love it (:
Momma Lici chapter 10 . 9/16/2015
OH MY GOSH! I just found this yesterday and I've been in love with it so MUCH...
lPirateKingl chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
I think that this is one of my favorite Inuyasha Fanfictions that I have ever had the pleasure of reading.

I adore your writing style and the tone of your voice as you write.

This entire piece flows and beckons me to immerse myself, however shortly, within it's paragraphs and bask in the understated romance between Kagome and Sesshomaru.

Wonderfully written.
steph2009 chapter 10 . 8/17/2015
That was an amazing bit of fanfiction. Thank you for writing it.
Innocence is Beautiful chapter 10 . 8/11/2015
Beautiful. Well done on this story, it flowed so well almost romantically. I'm definitely adding this to my favorites and will read this again in the future.
Evani chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
I love the bookend meetings, they were really clever :) thank you for writing this, it was really well done, and I look forward to looking at other stories of yours
Guptanation chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
I absolutely loved this story, definitely one of my favorites :)
D chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
Soooo good
The calling chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
I can't wait to read more
hiya168 chapter 10 . 1/24/2015
I can find no words to describe what I'm feeling after reading your story now. But I will say thank you for writing this.