Reviews for Noon Recess
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Liked this.
Dudly chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
After having read 'Forgiven', I began to ship Cordy/Lindsey, but I never found anything quite like I was looking for.

Your fic is nice. The actions and reactions make sense, and the only stretch of imagination would be Cordy knowing law- but it would make sense. (At first, I was like, Oh, Don't Let Her Be Ms Know-It-All who likes to go to court, or even worse, Girl Who Already Had A Crush on Lindsey. Ship-fics can get a bit extreme with emotions and asumptions, so I was glad that the motive of her presence was a vision)

Anyway, what I was saying was, I like this fic. The space between the ". . ." and then the no space between the last dot and the next word (for us. . .shame )kind of annoys me, but that's me being picky.

dudly xx
Jedi Buttercup chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
I tend to be more fond of really long, meaty au-ish fic than the brief, could-be-wedged-into-canon kind, but I did like this one. So it's a candybar compared to a four-course meal, but hey, it's a damned delicious candybar.

Good characterization, and I like your writing style. Plus, shallow; I'm fond of Lindsey. Gold stars from me.
Anne-Marie chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Cool beans! I love this pairing, there needs to be more fic about them, anyhow, there is more right? You aren't just ending it there? Keep up the good work!
angelfan chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
really cool. i love c/l shippers almost as much as a/c shippers. this was great, youre a great writer

amera
Imzadi chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Excellent story. I'm a sucker for Lindsey stories, especially non-angsty ones. I loved the byplay between the two (and the little exchange from King Lear) and Lindsey's hint of regret at the end. I'd love another, please.
Sonya chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
Very nice. I liked it! L/C is a good 'ship and you did it justice (no pun intended) with this little story. :)
Dri chapter 1 . 3/6/2001
Just wonderful, all to often people underestimate Cordelia in thier stories and make her a walking punchline. This story shows that there is much more to Cordelia than that. Scott captured her perfectly. I really enjoyed the story, keep it up!
Catherine chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
That was cool!
MK chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
Very nicely done! I am seriously impressed. You have Lindsey a good verbal bashing in retaliation for Cordelia. Keep writing, please!
Mel chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
That was a great story. You had the Lindsey characterisation down to a 'T' and I loved that Cordelia gave as good as she got.
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
cool *her honor is lost for words and that's the only thing she can say* cool
Ellie2 chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
An interesting perspective on Cordy. I kind of like the Cordy and Lindsey story as a) they're more unusual and b) it makes for good fodder for Angel and Cordy arguments. Plus I really appreciated you giving Cordy a more active, fighting role - it begins to annoy me when all she does is have the visions then sit down and rest with an ice-pack. Living in Sunnydale for as long as she did, she HAS to be more profficient in defending herself! Good work - please say you're writing more.
angela chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
nice job. i was expecting it to be all smoochy, but was glad it went a different direction. i'm always glad to see a mature cordelia. also, nice courtroom scenes. they rang true (i work in the legal field).