Reviews for A Long Awaited Sentiment
Pretty good!
Clairissa chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
Lovely ;):):)
Birdgirl204 chapter 11 . 9/25/2014
I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story. Normally I am not a fan of the time travel, and the conditions for Harry/Severus have to be just right (like Harry needs to be out of school), but you totally made this work! There were so many things that I wanted to correct you on, but had to force myself to remember that it was written ten years ago! You were very creative, and it was a very good story.
Kitty Savella chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
This was a wonderful story. The only question I had was, during Harry's abduction, why did the Marauders' Map not get used? Was it forgotten, or simply dismissed in favor of a different plot device? And what of the "point me" spell? Other than this querie, everything was wonderful.
moodysavage chapter 11 . 12/25/2013
Awesome story! I loved this!
13girlsrule chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
wonderfuly beautiful.
mary.far.568 chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
Awesome.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
How endearing. Another time travel!Harry that magnificently follows it own course of action significantly so on the reactions of the people! Xd Snogging is quite a vintage word that really fit throughout your writing. However, the uncanny usage of colorful language was not all too "English" and abeit amusing to see on a Snarry story. Interesting how you have incorporated the use of lyrics and song title throughout the piece. Marriage! Yay!
Mashkai30 chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
moonwalkerbabe chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
what a beautiful story. I was hooked and finished it in one night. I'm so glad it ended well. I had my reservations when snape was acting horribly to harry. It was an amazing story and gave me some inspiration for my own fanfiction.
My Alternate Reality chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
Nice story
Azrael Jinsei chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Thank you so much for writing this. I really did love reading it and if you do write a sequel I'll read that too.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
I loved this and love the last bit. Thank you so much for writing this.
adaydreamer95 chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
i thought you book was unique, i like how you made your time traveling story different from others by showing the present and past
LadyFreak chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
Absolutely brilliant tale. Thank you very much for posting :)