Reviews for Present Tense
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
The most saddest story I have ever read
salem chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Sniff I'm going to cry...
GamerGirl54321 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
My God... That was absolutely amazing. And it felt... Real.
Velmet chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
what is this horror i have read... so beautiful and sad... it is excellent but still made me cry')
MizukiiMoon chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This story is beautiful. So wonderfully written.

I first read this many years ago and only now am I getting round to reviewing. The story has touched my heart for so many years, hell, when I first read this I cried!

Poor, poor Sonic :( I just want to reach out and hug him! I love his reaction to this, and how he comes to Sally for an emotional outburst. So sad. I love how she was supportive though, because Sal's a nice person like that :)

Only disappointing part was it would've been nice to see Sonic suffer cancer symptoms and degenerate, but it's still excellent regardless!

Did you know you're the only person whose given Sonic cancer? Seriously, out of all my years on this site searching daily for angst-y stuff, you are the only person to write a fic about Sonic suffering cancer. It's really sad and there should be more! (although I plan to work on one very soon!)
Ecofox chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Ouch... That was a painful twist. Right from the begining you clamped on my emotions and tore at them thruout the story. I was amazed at how well everything fit.

Beautiful Writing.
The Dragon Lover chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Aww...that's so sad! I feel so bad...WAH! *goes and cries in corner*
jadebellamy chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
deep.

really I loved it, my eyes were stingin form the tears that dared form. You wrote this so..so passioantley and , oh lord wow. I don't know what to sya, and I don't care any way, so long as you know that this, this was beyond humane capabilities of writing. I didn't think it was possible to have so much angst, brilliantly written, to a sad, deep and meaning ful 'thing' I didn't think any one could write this well, for so short, about something so hard to write...brilliant...and that just scrapes how good I think this was!
DevilChao chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Sally's pregnant? Sonic died of cancer? That could happen on Sonic X. Since Sonic is around Robotnik(Eggman) the most, he has a big chance it could happen to him. If it does, that would ruin the show.
Ari the Raccoon chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
*starts crying* gods, this is so sad! *hugs* You're a good author, you know that?
The Mouse of Anon chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
*glomps the fic and bursts into tears* Poor Sonic! *wipes away some tears* At least on the bright side he went down the way he wanted to rather than letting the cancer kill him. I think if I were in a similar situation I'd do the same thing, so I know exactly where Sonic's coming from in this one. I'd like to see if you write a tiny bit of a sequel about Sonic and Sally's kid or not. If not, then this is a good stand alone piece. Keep on writing.

P.S. And yes, believe it or not when I read this fic I almost cried. Proof that you're a good author right there 'cause I don't cry too much.
Shidoni8 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
wow, i don't even watch the show with sally in it and i loved that. it was very beautuful and well written. i loved it.
Pyrokinetics chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
*sobs* I love it!
Hamato Kameko chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
There's a lot of things I could say about this story. About how well-written it is, how well you captured the characters. About how touching it is, about how it brought tears to my eyes even in the public place of a campus library. But to be honest, I think the first word that came to mind when I finished reading the last line is the perfect response.

"Wow."

~HK
arc27 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Ok, that one made me cry. It was excellent. Keep up the awesome work!