Reviews for Charlie's Hikaris
jj chapter 18 . 5/5/2014
lots of spelling errors but im just as bad so great job:) i love yugi on sugar lol
anonimous chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
Suki?

Seriously?!

I take pride in having watched enough t.v and read alot of stuff to have foresight, but that is something I did NOT see coming.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
How do count Joey as a Hikari
ReindeerGamesofMischief chapter 18 . 5/7/2012
wait...so saki or suki one of the two...is CHARLIE?

But...i thought he was OLD!
ReindeerGamesofMischief chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
haha, doctor who reference.
dancing elf chapter 18 . 11/19/2011
very entertaining
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 18 . 11/1/2011
woooo epiiiiiiiiiiiic _ great story. but no offence or anything it might be an idea to read over ur stuf coz there were loads of typos and it seemed like u'd used the wrong word a few times(im not trying to be mean i really am just trying to be helpful) _
Petite-Anjel chapter 18 . 3/15/2011
This was SUCH an amazing story! I was hooked from beginning to end, it was just SO awesome! :D I loved every chapter, so I was just a bit upset when it finished xD An AMAZINGLY good job. :D

White-Shinigami chapter 18 . 3/12/2011
This is a request from one otaku to another.

Please make a sequal! I would love to see the Yamis and the Hikaris working together! Ill even help with the story plot.
Obnoxious celtic gaurdian chapter 18 . 11/23/2010
Loved it :D

especially the end twist :P
The Crystal Pen chapter 18 . 9/4/2010
TEWG: AWESOME. SAKI WAS CHARLIE? D:

801: Eww! PegasusxSolomon? DX I almost puked. But then that means that Saki and Pegasus...? Ugh.

TEWG & 801
Leo112 chapter 18 . 3/4/2010
lol! GOOD STORY! hope to read ya again soon!
FMA-YGOfangirl chapter 17 . 2/28/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! THIS IS THE FIRST CHARLIE'S ANGELS-YUGIOH ADAPTION, and i am very impressed. can you make a sequel with the angels coming in and helping the yamis and hikaris? *turns on ulitmate chibi eyes of doom* PWEASE?
Jessloveing chapter 18 . 12/6/2009
OMG IT'S SUKI ISN'T IT!

hehe well i kinda guessed
Luffyko chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Oh my god, that was intense XD

I love this story, amazing plot!

I read this story a hundrend..make that a thousand times!

I was totally surprized at the end.

I mean, Suki was Charlie?