Reviews for Namida
soundlesswhisper chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
dude... you killed me. Fuck the story line Edward and Envy forever, though to me Brotherhood is better and much easier to write this specific ship for but the love scenes are very well written and not as simple and mechanical as most fanfics. You actually dive into their minds and not just focus on the actions. Job well done.
blackfiremaster104 chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
No matter how many time I read this it is still romantic its 4 years since I known this story and it is MoThErFuCkIn good other stories can't top my favorite one namida anf this chapter is my favorite
Dead account no longer here chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Twell, I am enjoying this. Very nice.
Akima DM chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I don't even know if you read/get reviews anymore, but I remember the first time I read this fanfic years and years ago. It's an amazing story, and I love this couple choice. You made it so believable, sexy, wrong, and perfect. I must have read this story when I was in high school, and now I am in law school. I've been searching for it for a long time, so I could add it to my favorites. By now, I'm sure you have stopped writing fanfiction and have a very different life. I just want you to know that this story has meant a lot to me, and I hope you're still writing in some way. (As a side note, I wonder if you watched FMA: Brotherhood when it came out? I would've loved to hear how this new interpretation of FMA changed your perspective on the characters.) I hope you're well, Anda-chan!
Andomiyu Orokatta chapter 15 . 1/7/2012
I found this via LJ's fma_yaoi comm, & I join in the calls for an epilogue - the issues with Hohenheim weren't resolved. Other than that, I really enjoyed this fic. Envy's a character with a lot of angst potential, & you fully tapped that. Most people who write using the 1st anime conveniently ignore the familial relationship between Ed & Envy (much like Ed would like to *lol*); I'm glad you didn't.
ikiuafy chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
namida is an amazing story and im shure youv heard that alot and i bet your not gona read this well im gona tell you again its great i loved it!
Supernova300 chapter 15 . 2/28/2009
I love your story. A sequeal would be a great idea :)
YukinoKara chapter 15 . 8/30/2008
Very interesting story, well written

I put this on alert because the status says incomplete o.o
yumemi chapter 15 . 9/6/2006
LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE! *swoon at the thought of EdEnvy... :3
Volfleed chapter 15 . 7/1/2006
Great story! Only one question: the Envy we see in chpter 15 is Envy with the famous black-emerald hair or with his "true face" (with golden hair, ecc.)?

P.S.: You must continue!
nikatao chapter 15 . 6/12/2006
LOVED IT WRITE MORE and read my storys please.
Me And My God Complex chapter 15 . 5/3/2006
I liked this story! Very good!
Shiny Lights chapter 15 . 4/25/2006
Wow I loved this! I recent just hopped on the Envy/Ed bandwagon, and this was one of the first things I found. Thank your for several days of wonderful fic reading! (Yes... I know I read slow. ._.)
Salios chapter 15 . 4/14/2006
loved it dude, so hot!. for some odd reason i never really thought about this pairing, but i really like it, and this story!

PLEASE MAKE THE SEQUEL!
Kuroi Enkou chapter 15 . 2/26/2006
Please do rite an epilogue an' a sequel this is too good to be left of like this.