Reviews for Interlude of Fireworks Twisted
Little Illy chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Fantastic beyond fantastic! I love it I love it! It's funnier than the simpsons, which is pretty darn funny )

Oh Twister is a good game, and Monty Pithon is great too. Heck, I'll even forget I'm a prude (just for a minute) and laugh at all the rude jokes that would usually make me blush )

Thank god someone finally taught me how to play twister. Me and my friends had *no* idea. Honestly. But now I know, I can't wait to play )

My favorite bit was most deffinately "We could have been naked like you suggested."!

No joke, I'm telling all my friends (but since I only have one, thats not too many new readers for you)
Grace chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
*ROTFLOL* this is to funny! and nice and fluffy too...although filled with horrifying images.

"Giles and Angel, the latter horrible off-key, joined him.", you just had to get that jab in don't you? :)

Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Ooh, I remember Monty Python. I have all the episodes on VHS. :D I don't recall the one about sitting on people's faces, though. My absolute favorite is the song about Spam. I hear that running through my head every time I open a can. That or the Weird Al tune...