Reviews for No Prince Charming for Me Please!
bellathedisenchanted chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
Ooo, totally loving this story! Read it once before, I remember, but its so cute! Ahh, an update would be amazing lol, I wanna see where Elizabeth and Charles end up, their tiffs are cute, this really is one of those stories you know, making you forget about life, just pure fluffy and fun.D

Well, hope you get inspired again, I know its been years, but i think I'll always be hopeful that this gets updated, and yea, its never too late.;) Thanks for the brilliant read.D
bellathedisenchanted chapter 9 . 1/14/2011
gah, too lazy to login hehe...aww i remember I loved this story sooo much! So sad its incomplete, but I understand if you lost interest. But this is was soo funny, I really enjoyed it! Ooh, at least tell us how you plan it to end pls! Its okay if you don't want to write anymore, least it'll save me the torment, because there is nothing like an unfinished brilliant fic!) So do Elizabeth and Charles wind up together, or does someone else come into the place? Personally I like the someone else theory hehe.
lilo chapter 9 . 10/5/2008
it would make me so happy if you'd continued, this is the best fairy tale I've ever read!
hot-chick102693 chapter 9 . 11/21/2007
it's realy good so far
arya-v chapter 9 . 9/16/2007
love this story but you take forever to update! do it soon
Princess Redbird chapter 9 . 6/23/2007
Hi. I just want to say that you have a very good story going on here and would you please update? Also, I want to comment you on your missionary work w/ your church. It's such a great experience. Unfortunately, I have not had a chance to do any kind of missionary work with my church. But that's beside the point here. Please update soon. Thanks.
cinnamon-sg chapter 9 . 12/19/2005
hurry and update!
cinnamon chapter 9 . 12/2/2005
Won't you ever update?
Elen chapter 9 . 11/11/2005
AHAHAHAH! I really like this story- THE EVIL ONES MUST DIE!1 CHARLES MUST GET OVER HIS ARROGANCE (THE LITTLE BIT HE HAS ) AND THEN ... THE BEST STUFF MUST HAPPEN!1

Sorry about my ramblingness and randomness reviewing.

I know it doesnt' make a lot of sense.
SmileyFacePerson chapter 9 . 10/15/2005
Ok, i just finished reading, and its really good but you haven't updated in WAY PAST FOREVER! That really isn't fair. I wanna know what happens! *totally not whining*
li'l bling bling chapter 9 . 9/23/2005
Here is my little note called a REview:

write more! i really like you story
aureusangel chapter 9 . 4/10/2005
great stry. I like it a lot. In the beginning I thought her a little...you know, a snob my self. But it seems there is a feminine side to her. Keep up the good work!
Jenny UsPplz chapter 9 . 4/3/2005
OMG OMG OMG! This story is SO good! You MUST update update update! XD
Jenny UsPplz chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
Why is she so sad? X.X

GAH! Bandits! GAH!
Jenny UsPplz chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
:p... This guy sounds dreamy... I don't know why, but the way you describe him makes me like him. (I'm a GIRL, don't worry. XD )

"Puss in Boots" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!