Reviews for Indefinite Love
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
This is a cute and sad story. PLease continue. Sakura and Syaoran forever.
Lady Kimiko chapter 10 . 6/16/2005
Keep going with the story, damn it!
Pinaygrrl chapter 9 . 4/10/2005
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! WAH! HAVE TO CONTINUE!
devilishgurl chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
ok so far this story is too good i like the fact that li (can i call hin that) is jelouse of sakura one word G.R.E.A.T
xSkull.CanDiiee.Bitesx chapter 8 . 3/28/2005
Whoa...UPDATE ASAP! _
Pinaygrrl chapter 8 . 3/27/2005
OMG! WOW! WOAH! OMG PLEASE CONTINUE!
Death's Integrity chapter 7 . 3/2/2005
There's no scenes that aren't suitable for people under 15. Good job on this, sorry I did not get to review alot on your stories, I have been emotionally "ill" (i guess you can call it that) and busy. And I DON'T hate your guts, what gave you that idea? Of course I just got pissed, but that doesn't mean I hate your guts.
Pinaygrrl chapter 7 . 3/1/2005
WOOT! PHILIPPINES! CONTINUE!
xSkull.CanDiiee.Bitesx chapter 7 . 3/1/2005
Wow...Kool! . Update ASAP! :D "The story Must go on!" XD
Juay chapter 6 . 2/16/2005
you sure do make a point with ur disclaimers -.-:

story with not too many surprises, its good, and bad, considering you know whats going to happen thus no cliffys, but wheres the fun in that _
miz-annonymouz04 chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
Your story is so good!

its also really helpful coz u know the song :'truly,madly,deeply' well I wanted 2 sing that in my karaoke but wel... I forgot the title so yeah! THX! make longer chapters! lol
Death's Integrity chapter 5 . 11/28/2004
He got punched and slapped...AGAIN! That's harsh...

Darkest Dreamz
Rinoa Leonheartilly chapter 4 . 11/24/2004
L0L. Poor Syaoran. Update soon!
Death's Integrity chapter 4 . 11/23/2004
OUCH! He got slapped AND punched? It's a bad day for syaoran-kun. great chapter!

Darkest Dreamz
Obscure Entity chapter 4 . 11/23/2004
I'm so sorry about the car crash. I was wondering why you hadn't updated, I though you were just busy, not something as dramatic as a car crash! Anyways, thanks for updating. The chapter was short but not bad.