Reviews for La Petite Mort
babyvfan chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Amazing
ThatGothChick chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Hello! I thought it was well written, and your comments below about who's point of view to do? I think you should write it again from Harry's point of view :) if you are worried about followers, dont be - you have lots of people who agree with me and want to see the other side ! xoxo
assassi chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Love it! I don't know if you made the thing abot the 'little death' up or if it's true that they call it like that in France, but sounds soooo good! I really do love your story. So simply written and yet somehow deep and soul-catching...
Idamariie chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Brilliant! I love how you wrote this, the way you used your word and how you described things. You're a good writer :)
Nenne chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
That was beautiful.
Drarry Queen chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
wow. This was so interesting. and romantic. And slash sex is always more enjoyable to read about when it isn't just meaningless, in my opinion. Clearly Draco agrees. VERY sweet, nice work!
redrraine chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Oh wow! I loved this fic-it was so sweet! This is definitely going on my favourites.
Micuko chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
aw, very good, love it
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Cool, I am so going to remember that French thing. I will have fun traumatizing my friends. *evil cackle*

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
Supreme Dictator of the World chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I loved the details and vocabulary you used in this. I am so glad you used Draco's point of view instead of Harry's. There are billions of things I want to say but they can't form coherent thoughts. So to sum all of my thoughts up in one. I LOVED IT!
Nagone chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
This was so truly sweet. I loved it!
Tifa-sama chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I really love this fanfic. I really do. I don't usually read first person very much. I don't have anything against it, it's just that sometimes people end up writing this oddly. And I have to say, I think you did a good job!

You had me hooked with the first paragraph. I couldn't stop reading once I started. And it contined as I read on. Wow..it was just that good.

The ending was genius too. It was really sweet, but so Draco. I loved it. I really hope you write more pieces like this!
Nastasia chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Wow. Just simply.. the whole kind of OMG wow! That was AMAZING. Wonderful job!
Ridley Jack chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
*still laughing at the last line* Brilliant, my friend, brilliant... (I would say more but I'm getting so sleep deprived that the only thing that's keeping me from typing the right words is that my fingers know the keyboard so intimately.. wow, I MUST be tired, because that line sounded so dirty...)
juno malabre chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
i love love love this one. i read it AGES ago, (cant remember if i reviewed or not) and then re discovered it today after reading your MR. Brightside one, which i must say is very clever. je l'aime!

JM xx