Reviews for Tasteful Distraction
cstotts1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
LMAO! Thank you !
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Damn that was a total gas! Bloody brilliant!
Scarlette Sparks chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
God this is so (times 5 bilion and 1) funny and you could see them comming up with a plan like that, i love cunning Tara

Scarlette Taylor Fai Sparks

And erm, well.

Please continue.

...I really hate you.
American Soldier chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I have got a huge bump on my head now. I passed out laughing from that fic. Literally! I love it. Very, very, (Repeat very about twelve billion times) funny! Anya and Tara doing that is very believable, and that last bit with them seducing their boy/girlfriend is sheer brilliance. Also, drunk British guy? Monty Python couldn't have done better!

AS
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
LOL!
Eris Goddess of Discord chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Oh, this is wicked kewl fun! I love sly Tara stories where she lets loose that inner vixen. Bravo!
cyberwulf chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
That was cool! If only they'd done that in the episode, we would have been spared Little Miss Slayer's self-righteous flounce off into the night. Damn TV networks and their standards! And once again...a drunk Giles is very cute, surpassed only by a hungover Giles. Kudos!
GreenGirl47 chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
Great story. Nice use of characterization... and description! Anya is so hot ;O)
Kazza chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Surprisingly subtle for an R-rate! I like it. :)
Kaiya chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
funny. im still giggling. i can definitely see anya doing something like that and as for tara, well the shy ones are the ones that always surprise you.
crystal chapter 1 . 3/6/2001
cool
anna chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
i sit here giggling desperately. that was great.