Reviews for Forgotten Memories
Nentikobe chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Interesting concept. It seems to me that this girl is seeing the future. Would be interesting to see just why that is. :)
QueenOfTheUniverse chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Ohh, this is good so far! I'd love it if you continued this. Great writing, keep it up!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
WOW! I've read this story SO many times, but it just never loses its shine! It is SO AWESOME!

However, I, like so many others who've reviewed/never bothered to review, are growing exasperated at how long you're taking to update such a promising piece of art! Not to be rude, but I, for one, would be overjoyed if, someday, a new chapter sprung up out of nowhere.

Anyway, this is SUCH amazing work! Honestly, this is one of my favorite 'Rainbow Brite' stories on this site! Seriously! U

Rainbow's turmoil and confusion are BEAUTIFULLY portrayed, to the point where I can FEEL her anguish! It's absolutely wondrous, and Patty is very spunky, which is super cool! Everyone is conveyed wonderfully; consider yourself loved, dude! *U*

Rock on! I can't WAIT for more! U *U* U *U* U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;) :D ;D :) ;) :D ;D :) ;)
xSleepxTightx chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Awesome story! I love the way you write. .
Pixie chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Interesting. - I would definately love to read and find out more. Please update again...and soon preferably. :)
FirstBornofMainHyugaHousehold chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
COME ON! Are you EVER going to UPDATE! Sorry to sound angry, but I've been waiting for this BEAUTIFUL story to continue for like, YEARS, and it's ALWAYS been ONE CHAPTER! I'm getting tired of waiting, dude, and I think a lot of others are too. No offense, and sorry to be so brash, but I'm really into your story and I don't want you to stop! PLEASE keep writing! We're a bit TIRED here! HHUURRYY! OO

U
Sakura Avalon chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Is this going to continue into a story? Please say yes, please! This is SO COOL! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
mae-E chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
this is a cool start to a story. I think you should do this as a dramtic story. keep it as the pace your on. its turning out well. could be very nitering where you go with it.
tine schreibt chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Oh, this is great!

I just remembered that I loved Rainbow Brite when I was little and started to search the net for it, then it came to mind that on you find fics about virtually everything - and I was right!:D

I very much like your style, it's easy to read and entertaining. Your portrayal of the characters is promising, too.

Please update soon, I'm curious how the plot will develop.
flowerchildd chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Wow. This is really really good. I love Rainbow Brite too. Please write more soon. I like this story. I wanna find out what happens! :)
TallieCat chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
I really liked this chapter-can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon!
Major Ursa chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Very goo so far. Keep it up!
dragonstear chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
This is VERY interesting. I really want to see where you're going with it, and you write beautifuly. Please update this soon!