Reviews for One Dance
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I almost forgot! I'd also like to say that I'm perfectly fine with you never adding anything more to it. I'm still gonna re-read it every now and then anyways, probably more times than I can count. lol
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
This is my favourite fanfiction. Of ALL of them. Good job. _ It's well written, good lemony bits, funny and some drama here and there in such a manner that doesn't make me hate it. Plus four hot characters that I totally enjoy and aren't completely ooc. Thank you for existing!
azuresflame chapter 20 . 4/16/2014
this is a good story
CorGryphonFeather chapter 20 . 1/28/2012
Hugo:...

Nouro:...

Hugo: You know, it's 2012 now.

Nouro: you haven't updated for 6 years!

Hugo: Please update soon. This story is AMAZING.

Nouro: Please, don't abadon it.

Hugo: I don't know if you're checking for reviews or not. Since you've updated 6 years ago. But we might as well try.

Nouro: Hopefully you'll update soon.
clairechan 888 chapter 20 . 8/27/2011
can you pleeeeeeeeease update i wanna see what happens
Jellyfish-Chu chapter 20 . 7/16/2011
OMG this fic is soo awesome!

I hope the next chapter comes soon!
feed-me-more-1994 chapter 19 . 8/15/2010
great! when r u going to get the next chapter after finally out? i had already revied that chapter and u cant do 2 reviews on a chapter. i wanna read more! i cant wait for that hot foursome thats bound to happen!
Hater B. Trippin chapter 20 . 8/7/2010
Back when I was new to the YGO fandom, I once shared this story with everyone I met. Now I see how stupid I was.. you have totally demolished Malik as a character. He isn't an utter spazz, nor does he suffer from any form of sugar high. AU or not, you should be ashamed of that. It's bad enough that 4kids made him and his darker half into mere parodies of what they were, but now we have fans reading this smutty fluff and going with 'Malik is so kawaii~ Desu! Desu!' _ Bah. Thanks for that.
feed-me-more-1994 chapter 20 . 6/22/2010
finally for kura and ryou now when's the finally for kura, ryou, marik and malik? ive been waiting for like 500 years to read it! ok well not that long but it seems like it! i hate waiting specially with stories as good as this!
Celestial Reign chapter 20 . 5/18/2010
Okay, I just spent two days reading this whole fic and I can honestly say WOW, complete with jaw-dropping action!

I LOVED this story! I'll admit, the foursome thing kinda confused me at first, but I was drawn into it and found it kind of cute. _ I hope I'm open-minded more about things, because I just loved all of this. I especially love Malik to death because he reminds me of a little puppy, so every scene that involved him was a treat for me. *wants to hug him so bad now*

Your sex is frequent and awesome and that's what makes a good yaoi, plus, I've always liked high school fics like this where we get to see our favorite characters living lives like real people.

All in all, the whole thing is cute, funny (I've burst out laughing more times than I can count), sweet, and sexy. All make a good story and you have talent! I can't wait for you to update, if you're still writing this. *does puppy dog eyes* Please update soon! I'd be a shame to leave this story hanging.

~CR
feed-me-more-1994 chapter 14 . 4/6/2010
god honda would make the perfect punching bag, he's so stupid he acts just like my grandma does, i can sympthsize with yugi, im bi and even my mom talks like honda does sometimes. no one in my family knows about me being bi except my cousin ashley, but damn its hard living with knowing everything could change in ur life, ur friends, faimly, they way they act towards u, if they just find out that one stupid little detail about u liking the same sex T-T it sucks
xDarklightx chapter 20 . 8/11/2009
I really really like it. I am dieing to read what is going to happen. I can't wait to read more. UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
xDarklightx chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
I love the comment Bakura's homeroom teacher made about the apocalypse.
Naomi chapter 13 . 6/19/2009
I really love this story! It's very good, though you could work on thickening the plot some. A couple chapters back, there was that old couple at Marik's appartment building, could you write a one-shot from thier POV? Maybe we could get some of the teacher's POV? I like being able to see all the angles of a story. Also, why doesn't Ryou move in with Bakura? Or with Marik and Malik? Another point I'd like to make is that Honda doesn't seem like the type to be a homophobe, at least, not in the series. I hope you continue to write!
Puffi The Insane chapter 20 . 5/13/2009
Miss ladywolf, I beg of you, finish this story! I am absolutely in love with it, and I know you haven't updated it in over three years, but should you get the bunny to cooperate, please give all your fans an update!