Reviews for Harry Potter and A PotterBlack's Role in Life
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 3/9
Wow. This hasn't been updated in... ten years?!
MARDONSGT chapter 12 . 2/26
Any updates? Good read.
yuigfhf chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
you were wrong about the day of Harry's birth. he had to send the acceptance letter ON his birthday as it shows is the book because his birthday is on July the 31st
misherukuro chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
Thanks for the entertaining read. ,
gandalf chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
A word about Love And Justice Warrior Princess. It got a few things about Sailor Moon wrong, like Jupiter punching Uranus, for one.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
I love your story, but the lack of proper grammar's kinda... off-putting. Mind seeing if you can find a beta?
Thanks,
Mao
Mao Hisakawa chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
okay. I'm sorry, but I have to work on this for you... I'll work as your beta, so just set up a DocX connection, and tell me via PM. I'm sorry, but this is an amazing story, only issue... grammar and punctuation. All your exclamation points are pretty close to useless.
Apologies,
M.H.
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I love this story do you have any plans on continuing it I'd love to read more
johnny.vick chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
omgomg more more love it more please thanks tis a very good story keep up the good work
branchkk chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
I recently started reading fanfics. I noticed that the last update was in 2005. I am really interested in reading more. Have you abandoned the story? It is a really good! Love to read more of your updates. I will be watching for an update if you are going to continue it.
Reldresal chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Sorry about that. I thought it hadn't accepted it, so I typed it twice.
Reldresal chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Sorry about that. I thought it hadn't accepted it so I entered it twice.
jaconda chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I'd like to say a word regarding the Doctor Who/Green Lantern fic you reviewed. Apart from the line about multiple genocide, and the fact that you can't restore a planet that wasn't destroyed, the Other is from a spin-off novel that was contradicted by the new series, and Theta Sigma was his college nickname.
Reldresal chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I'd like to say something regarding the Doctor Who/Green Lantern fic you reviewed. Apart from the line about multiple genocide, and the fact that you can't restore a planet that wasn't destroyed, the Other is from a spin-off novel that was contradicted by the new series, and Theta Sigma was his college nickname.
1363797 chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
I have a few things to say and ask, but I will try and keep it short, assuming that you read your reviews.
Firstly, I would like to say that this is one of thoes stories that I would immediately read if I saw an update notification in my inbox and ncot wait until there were a few chapters for me to read in a row. This is a story that is written very well.
Secondly, Is there any more written, even just a paragraph?
Thirdly, Who are Harry's third and fourth wives? I have theories and hopes, but some confirmation would put my mind (and I think other readers minds) at rest.
(Praying that you will) Keep Writing. Please.