Reviews for Harry Potter and A PotterBlack's Role in Life
Drew86 chapter 12 . 7/16
Are you still writing chapters? I hope to read more soon! faithful readers await!
Antaxocide chapter 2 . 6/28
And can't write anything better than this gibberish
Antaxocide chapter 2 . 6/28
Need editing
Albionia chapter 7 . 6/11
Great chapter, and Harry, radical idea I know, but why don't you buy a watch lol?
mark chapter 1 . 4/18
About Spring of drowned cat with bald spot. Luna, Artemis and Diana come from a world called Mau.
Himanshu.99 chapter 1 . 1/6
One of the most bad;y written piece of fanfiction I ever read with many grammatical mistakes and much nonsense.
Wrightersblock chapter 12 . 7/23/2016
Just found this story yesterday and just finished today. Thought it was very good. Wish that the story would continue. Would love to know what happens next.
noylj chapter 7 . 5/25/2016
Why go to a bookstore for robes?
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 12 . 5/15/2016
Loved it. Wish you would continue, but seeing the publishing date, I don't blame you if you don't.
clo78 chapter 12 . 5/13/2016
love this story please continue
torlan2003 chapter 12 . 4/21/2016
Good story, quite bit is happening and has my interest. I noticed that it is not being updated. I am sorry I would like to see how it ends.
Dragon chapter 12 . 2/7/2016
Hi I don't know if you are still writing but I just found this story. I really like it and would love to read more. So I am hoping you are still writing and will start on this story again. Thank you
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 12 . 1/25/2016
I know you're still around since I saw your name review Blindness, so please write something, not this perhaps since its very cliche nowadays (it was innovative back when I first read it)

So *whip crack* get to it author
Milagro626 chapter 12 . 1/22/2016
Will you be writing more of this story? Its pretty good so far, and I am interested to see what is next. THanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015