Reviews for Harry Potter and A PotterBlack's Role in Life
Wrightersblock chapter 12 . 7/23
Just found this story yesterday and just finished today. Thought it was very good. Wish that the story would continue. Would love to know what happens next.
noylj chapter 7 . 5/25
Why go to a bookstore for robes?
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 12 . 5/15
Loved it. Wish you would continue, but seeing the publishing date, I don't blame you if you don't.
clo78 chapter 12 . 5/13
love this story please continue
torlan2003 chapter 12 . 4/21
Good story, quite bit is happening and has my interest. I noticed that it is not being updated. I am sorry I would like to see how it ends.
Dragon chapter 12 . 2/7
Hi I don't know if you are still writing but I just found this story. I really like it and would love to read more. So I am hoping you are still writing and will start on this story again. Thank you
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 12 . 1/25
I know you're still around since I saw your name review Blindness, so please write something, not this perhaps since its very cliche nowadays (it was innovative back when I first read it)

So *whip crack* get to it author
Milagro626 chapter 12 . 1/22
Will you be writing more of this story? Its pretty good so far, and I am interested to see what is next. THanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Plz update this love it
The MaskedKiwi chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
Interesting story so far, but you keep using the wrong "do". You should be using "due" instead.
AerynS chapter 12 . 10/17/2015
Hello,
I just found this story and am enjoying it. I noticed that it has not been updated in a while and wondered if you are going to complete it or is it abandoned. It's really got good bones, so I'm hoping you'll finish.
Currahee506 chapter 12 . 9/16/2015
cztelnik chapter 12 . 8/25/2015
Although this isn't finished it is interesting and fun.
Kimi chapter 12 . 8/23/2015
I like it when's the next chapter coming out oh and if you don't already have 4 girls May I suggest Gabrielle Delacure ( not sure I spelled that right) thanks keep writing.
draco7347 chapter 12 . 6/13/2015
love this story would love to read new chapters