Reviews for The New Order
dougal74 chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
Good chapter.
dougal74 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
An interesting start, I like the idea of having Aberforth as Humbledoers twin.
JM0RIARTY chapter 26 . 12/21/2008
well this is an interesting story... its kinda a super-Harry-story but he doesnt have all his power, he has to learn to get it, thats sthe way I like stories... when the characters can develop and get better...

Mondy
Sailor Pandabear chapter 26 . 10/18/2008
nice
Isabel Henry chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
There was something captivating about. It's Harry's confidence, or at least stride at confidence, and determination that forms him to be a strong wizard. Considering the second prophecy the introduction of Gryffindor and unlocking a few of Harry's abilities was not outlandish. The way you had the story lead to the Raiders was believable, it could happen. It wasn't a pin drop and Harry was the most powerful intelligent person in the world, the writing in those stories... lacks reality, emotion, depth, character development, etc... The New Order captures characters well, explains them. Even his parents showing up didn't seem unreal, especially with the explanation of Susan Bones parents. It would be of a great pleasure if you would continue with the sequel someday soon. Time doesn't always seem as it actually is... I should probably stop reading so much and write the next chapter for one of my own stories. I've practically written a novel in this review! *chuckles* Well... not quite. Thank you for sharing. Your writing is well. There were a few small mistakes I had noticed in some chapters, but I should've noted them down for I do not remember. Thanks Again!

~ Miss Eliza Azraelian.
munchnzoey chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
good story.
APS chapter 26 . 4/13/2008
My thought about the fic as a whole.

Great story,

keep up the good work.

Opinions are like assh0les.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
O, you mentioned anamargus transformation training. That's going to be interesting.
teachergirl chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
I know that as the author of the story you get to decide how to procede. But as the reader, I get to decide to continue to read or not. I was thoroughly enjoying the first two chapters of, but I don't want to read a polygamy story, so I'll just leave now. I wish I'd known before I started reading.
Vyperr chapter 26 . 9/30/2007
Great story. Loved what u did with the
Charlotte chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
My prayers are with you for a full recovery. Please take case.
Michelle chapter 26 . 6/11/2007
This is one of the best HP stories I've ever read, even if I'm highly disappointed with what seems to be a very unresolved end. I'm glad I only read the whole thing now, seeing as there were 8 months between the completion of this story and the start of the sequel. Cliff-hangers kill me! Still, it's fabulous, and I hope the next one will be as well.
FantasyLover74 chapter 26 . 5/17/2007
so it is Blasie, Susan, Marietta, and Tonks are his brides?
Dragen Ranger chapter 18 . 5/12/2007
What another great chapter I love this bet from Blaise; Those thoughts however were quickly driven from her mind as her father, Severus Snape, of all people began singing the next song. A tune he entitled, ‘my pecker just won’t stand up anymore.’ With her face flaming red from embarrassment she grabbed her Hufflepuff companion by the arm and quickly fled the area.

Keep up the great work.
dexterZ chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
mcgonagall taught snape and potter as kids didn't she? she and snape wrong plot and thats sick eww ew ew
454 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »