Reviews for The New Order
dougal74 chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Another good chapter.
dougal74 chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
dougal74 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
An interesting start, I like the idea of having Aberforth as Humbledoers twin.
JM0RIARTY chapter 26 . 12/21/2008
well this is an interesting story... its kinda a super-Harry-story but he doesnt have all his power, he has to learn to get it, thats sthe way I like stories... when the characters can develop and get better...

Mondy
Sailor Pandabear chapter 26 . 10/18/2008
nice
Ysarose chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
There was something captivating about. It's Harry's confidence, or at least stride at confidence, and determination that forms him to be a strong wizard. Considering the second prophecy the introduction of Gryffindor and unlocking a few of Harry's abilities was not outlandish. The way you had the story lead to the Raiders was believable, it could happen. It wasn't a pin drop and Harry was the most powerful intelligent person in the world, the writing in those stories... lacks reality, emotion, depth, character development, etc... The New Order captures characters well, explains them. Even his parents showing up didn't seem unreal, especially with the explanation of Susan Bones parents. It would be of a great pleasure if you would continue with the sequel someday soon. Time doesn't always seem as it actually is... I should probably stop reading so much and write the next chapter for one of my own stories. I've practically written a novel in this review! *chuckles* Well... not quite. Thank you for sharing. Your writing is well. There were a few small mistakes I had noticed in some chapters, but I should've noted them down for I do not remember. Thanks Again!

~ Miss Eliza Azraelian.
munchnzoey chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
good story.
APS chapter 26 . 4/13/2008
My thought about the fic as a whole.

Great story,

keep up the good work.

Opinions are like assh0les.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
O, you mentioned anamargus transformation training. That's going to be interesting.
teachergirl chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
I know that as the author of the story you get to decide how to procede. But as the reader, I get to decide to continue to read or not. I was thoroughly enjoying the first two chapters of, but I don't want to read a polygamy story, so I'll just leave now. I wish I'd known before I started reading.
Vyperr chapter 26 . 9/30/2007
Great story. Loved what u did with the
Charlotte chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
My prayers are with you for a full recovery. Please take case.
Michelle chapter 26 . 6/11/2007
This is one of the best HP stories I've ever read, even if I'm highly disappointed with what seems to be a very unresolved end. I'm glad I only read the whole thing now, seeing as there were 8 months between the completion of this story and the start of the sequel. Cliff-hangers kill me! Still, it's fabulous, and I hope the next one will be as well.
457 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »