Reviews for The New Order
uten chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
I notice at the top you said you wanted something quick and easy to update, but this chapter unfortunately was definately cut off right in the middle. Maybe the first chapter should have been longer, with following chapters smaller, but this one should have been been cut when Harry said he had an idea and everyone looked, or gone on to finish the inspection/whatever of the Chamber as it just seems half finished.

Still, the idea seems ok so far, but there are several things that feel wrong. He's really angry at Aberforth, but forgives Dumbdledore without any sort of apology and just what's in his eyes. And Snape is only mentioned in passing. I can't see Harry not being angry, especially when you say he is.

Hopefully there is a pairing with someone that isn't a main character (like Susan Bones, Dphne Greengrass or even a surprising match like Pansy Parkinson).. That is, if there is even romance.

I do look forward to next chapter and hope it clears up a few things. Is Harry bottling it up? Waiting for a one on one to beat the crap out of Snape? Or is it all happiness and fluffy goodness?
eriktheviking chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Good start.

I like that you are going to use the CoS.

Also, I like the idea of changing the OotP set-up but maybe you are going too fast with it. (I'll reserve judgement until you've written more.)

I hope that the HP AD relationship remains turbulent. NO kissy kissy sob story make up.

Looking forward to the next part.
athenakitty chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Harry really needs to talk about what happen with somebody? Is this a first for Harry on finding about Abertforth? loo. Will someone be harvesting from the basilisk? Is their any remains of the basilisk?
jbcna chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
great start cant wait for more
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31