Reviews for The New Order
mashimaromadness chapter 26 . 12/25/2006
This is what is surprising to me. I absolutely adore this story, and so far every chapter has been a thrill to read. But, for some reason, this last chapter was really hard to get through. Don't get me wrong, the story as a whole is most definetly a success, an excelent peice of work. But just this last chapter was impossible for me to get through. I'm not really sure what that's all about, but I wanted to be honest with you.
Jimbocous chapter 26 . 12/23/2006
Interesting and unusual take. Nicely written, though there were a few chapters that missed the beta.
Kalissa chapter 26 . 12/17/2006
An amazing story! I can't wait for the sequel!

On a similar note I absolutley adore "To End All Wars" and can't wait for the next chapter.

Keep up the wonderful work, both stories deserve to be finished.

scamonda chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
you gave the plot away
Kidcat chapter 26 . 11/10/2006
You are a wonderful writer with your own creative veiws of the characters and yet they are just as I picture them. Thank you very much for making this a Tonks and Harry(and others) grouping! I love Tonks. I think she is one of my favorites! You have done a wonderful job thus far and can't wait to see what happens next. Please post it soon!

Again thank you for a WONDERFUL story!
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 8 . 11/6/2006
Well, I'm sorry but I can't read any further. It's bad enough that you severely maimed Harry without it even bothering him the slightest but you have also severely micharacterized Harry by him spouting off more knowledge than Hermione or even a Ravenclaw. Perhaps worse is your mischaracterization of Hermione as a little more than a Ministry/Prophet sycophant. This story has gone completely to rubbish in its credibility. Better luck next time.
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 7 . 11/6/2006
Well, I was enjoying this story until this chapter. I find it a bit hard to believe that Harry would brush off permanent loss of an eye and more permanent scarring to his face as no big deal. First off, losing an eye IS a big deal. Second, he already despises the one scar he has because it so easily identifies him but he could at least occasionally hide that scar under his hair. Now he has been branded boldly and completely like Moody and thus now he will never be able to escape public scrutiny. You have him essentially shrugging it all off as unimportant. Give me a break.
lizzy chapter 26 . 10/30/2006
What's happening with the sequel? Give us a message in your profile at least please. I'm really interested in what you're going to do next but I don't want to hassle you if you aren't doing it right now.

Loved this story and was giggling with Harry over Merlin's book. Wish I read David Eddings so I could read your latest. No matter what, keep up the good work.
highbrass chapter 26 . 10/19/2006
Any idea when the Dogs will get released?

Anyway great story. I love strong Harry fics so this one was right up my ally. But Bella good, kinda? That's just mind numbing.
DJ32 chapter 26 . 10/2/2006
I look foward to the sequel this story was grate. I had my rant about what I thought was wrong. But it certianly was original keep it up and thanks for all your work.
DJ32 chapter 14 . 10/1/2006
I am glad I did not find this story untill you had finshed it. If I had to wait for answers I would be upset Why do you have Hermione AND Harry's folks being such a bunch of A-holes? I am not a shiper so I don't care who or if Harry hooks up. But Hermione acting like this don't fit and his mom & dad cuting & runing no way. OK now that I have ranted let me say I do like your work and will read your outher stuff. Also thanks for all the work you put in I look foward to seeing more of yor work.
Hagrids fang chapter 12 . 9/9/2006
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. I just want to beat the site as it keeps not wanting me to see the next chapter. LOL
Telerias chapter 26 . 9/2/2006
Outstanding story. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us.
MarinePotterfan chapter 26 . 9/2/2006
Great story even though it took awhile to write. I cant wait to see what happens with the brides of Hogwarts. I can start to see each girl falling into here own place. I can't wait for the sequel.

PGHammer chapter 22 . 8/31/2006
I've figured out the identity of the Order's new operative within the Inner Circle. Nobody knows who the operative is but two people. Despite the *enhanced reputation* said operative is NOT the crazy bitch she appears. (Yes, I said *she appears*.) That SHOULD give the game COMPLETELY away, folks. Now, just who placed her within the Death Eaters? Why that Death Eater turned victim, Regulus Black, aided by their cousin Sirius. (Shades of Penkovsky, the British mole within the KGB.)
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »