Reviews for Revelations
Sparkle chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Catherine's last name is spelled "Morland", not "Moreland." How could you make such a stupid mistake?
the-lovely-bones99 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
very good :) this actually seemed to make things clearer and i liked it!
ElvishKiwis Venerated Ancestor chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Well done,
You have depicted the 'revelation' very well!
The General is just as controlling as he ought to be and John Thorpe is just as much of a scheming fibber as he was in the original.
I hope that pretty young woman he was talking to appreciates the rescue she had. I would not wish that uncouth fellow on anyone.

Just one little discrepancy I would suggest if you ever do a re-write. You wrote:
"Mr. Thorpe, you are acquainted with Miss Catherine Moreland. Have you corresponded at all with the young lady? Has she, perhaps, mentioned my son Henry to you?"
In regency times, ladies only corresponded with gentlemen if they were engaged to be married. Perhaps you could have enquire if he were acquainted with Henry from their time in Bath, as he did express a wish for the two of them to be friends. I am sure you could figure a way to make Catherine's name come up from that, and you have captured them so well that I am sure you could only inprove your story by extending the dialogue slightly:)
NotanOasterYet chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Well done! This is a really good read! It really feels like Northanger Abbey, even though I personally do not see the General as so consciously aware of his love for money. I especially like how you presented John Thorpe with his fastest horses of England. Very enjoyable.

One last thing, which I suppose you know, it's Catherine Morland, not Moreland. But you probably know that already, I just felt like I should point it out in case it escaped your notice. Thank you for an enjoyable story. _ NotAnOasterYet_
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Pretty good I should say.

Nice one shot!
schokolade chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
That was an extremely well written and plausible fic. There are no Northanger Abbey fics so i was delighted to read yours. Very good work and I hope you write more.
Mog-everything chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
That was cool I wish there were more NorthAnger fics lie dat!
somebody chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
This is great! Finally a Northanger Abbey fic!