Reviews for Always and Forever
GoodCopLovesBadCop chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That was the saddest most beautiful story i have read in long time! Im still crying! nicely done!
a tattered rose chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Thank you, faith-in-Faith, for writing this story.

I couldn't even read this in one continuous sitting. Every few paragraphs I'd burst out in tears again and have to take a minute for a tissue and for things to sink in. I'm not the hardest of sells for emotional stories, but I can't remember the last time I came across one that was so consistent, so strong, so powerful. (Now I think I do, actually it was a similar piece from the L&O: CI fandom, for several of the same reasons.)

Your narrator choice is beautiful, and so very right. Especially for two characters who tend to communicate through arguments or silence, action and glance. The writing is very good technically, your style is emotive and honest, and nothing felt forced or contrived.

I did miss Sully and Davis. On the one hand the time frame of the story was very tight and specific, and at some point it would become the 'parade of everyone' trooping by... But on the other hand, I think Faith's death would be the only thing to spark a parade. Especially from Sul and Ty, because the four of them shared a lot back in the good ol' days when everyone was (relatively) happy.

Have you noticed how both Faith and Bos are highly reluctant to express gratitude, but when they do it's always about a tremendously emotional/weighted situation, they always desperately mean it, and they always use those two words: "thank you"? With that in mind: I thank you once again for this beautiful tragedy. It is a work of art.
ILoveBoscoFaith chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Oh my gosh. That was so sweet and so sad. Thank you for sharing.
Mercury's Winter chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
I loved the pov of this story :D *sob* very very sad but also very well written, good job!
Boscoandfaith4eva chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
The Best F-F i have read in a long time and defintaly the sadest:( I loved this story! it was amazing and made me cry but it was still great! i love all your stories :)
Tahirih22 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Okay, that was probably the most depressing story I've ever read. But I salute you fearless writer! That was so well done. I was very pleased that you knew the ends and outs of the nursing world! My mother is a nurse so I've been listening to that stuff my whole life, and you've got it down! I loved it!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
this was so sad! great job!
twjunkie chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
GREAT story! I'm glad that it wouldn't leave you alone and that you decided to write it! Thanks for posting it!
Sarahlee chapter 1 . 11/16/2004