Reviews for Desultory Muse
YOU ROCK ! I was laughing my head off at this! Hehe :L
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Wow. Me likey.
King Harold chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
wow, that was awesome! I love bohemian rhapsody, and this was well done. Everything matched up perfectly so I could hear the song even though my radio's on upstairs. Perfectly done, I applaud you. And thank you for a nice tempory relief from my boredom! you go on my favorite stories list!
Me gusta books to lazy to login in chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
dude i sang the words when i played that song that so rocks the only thing that i complain about is when you say mother on some parte queen says mama and i think that would be better but w/e this is yours and i love it
someone chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Excellent!
Eidyia chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
LOL! That was sooo funny! I don't care if it was dark or sick...I love Queen and "Bohemian Rhapsody" (I agree, best song in the world)! I was singing along as I read it! :)
Snowlily chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
its very interesting.
hovergirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
I was listening to the song while reading this, and a strange thing happened...I didn't know whether to laugh at how cleverly you changed the lyrics, or feel sad for Voldemort. Anyway, I enjoyed comparing the real song to your lyrics. Good job!
Auror4545 chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
I-I-I am at loss for words
Illorta Mod Vodrem chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
That's pretty cool.. I love the song, too. I'd like to hear if you somehow made it into a parody song.
ChrstnWrtr chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Yeah, you're right...it is twisted.
Professor Zodiac chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Auror, is this how you're supposed to do a songfic? I just wrapped a story around a song...
Mina2 chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
Very cool... some bits sounded a tad bit corny in a way, but that last line... that was just great. The song *is* great, though.
dearyou chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
wow that was cool. I liked how he misses his mother like that.
Nemesis not signed in chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
Ay ay ay... nasty little implications there. But I personally don't find it unlikely-certainly more likely than the whole Voldie-the-Rapist thing. Sorry to bring it up, but I came up with an interesting point-if rape is all about power, that power is fleeting. And why would Voldemort go for frivolous little bursts of power when torture is probably MUCH more satisfying for him? Being the bastid he is he's probably a sexual-type sadist... but I digress. Creepy poem, scary as h***... I loved it though. Tommy, Tommy, you naughty thing...