Reviews for Somebody Cares
Tia chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
Crap. And it'll never get finished. Last time you updated I was 5. Oh well! I can relate to Ellie and we share a problem *hint hint*
DarkDefender89 chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
yayyayyay! i definitely think there is a link. ellie does martial arts yay all cutters should cause martial arts is awesome and they have an advantage that is not being afraid of pain (:
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
it was pretty good!
DaRkDrEaMeR23 chapter 9 . 5/24/2006
Omg i just read the last couple of chapters! i had this fic in my favorites and when i clicked on it i was like I LOVED THIS ONE! haha but i just hope you continue soon girly... this rocks my socks! :D
sotornup chapter 10 . 4/17/2006
I don't know if you have the same e-mail address anymore. If you will get this but if you still write I would love to read more. I know it has been a year but I really like your story. I would love it if you e-mailed me back.
poweroverbirds chapter 10 . 11/12/2005
I really like this story. If it were longer, it would be perfect!
trish chapter 10 . 8/10/2005
what a great story,i do relate i must say on some levels u could email sometime if u need any ideas keep up the great wring

trish
HunterG chapter 10 . 8/9/2005
Interesting story, keep it up. I just got into DEgrassi so...I don't know.
Punk girl chapter 9 . 8/8/2005
heey, awesome story...i can defiantly realate to ellie...i used to be a cutter as well...still am. anyway great story!
Magedo chapter 10 . 8/7/2005
Ok...WOW! First of all, I wanna say that that is a very good story line you have there. Secondly I wanna tell you that I ain't happy you got rid of chpater 11. I really like this story. I have two critisisims though. 1) I understand that the main idea is Ellie's cutting, but could you have atleast made it a little bit more... out? Cause basically all you did was say that she cuts... sean helps her. She vuts...sean helps her. It needs a little bit more variety I think. And two... please make the chapters longer! I love to see this story progress.

David
Magedo chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
I like this one the best so far. Let me read on.

David.
Britt chapter 11 . 6/27/2005
OMG please update what is so funny?
kristin chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
Wow. It's very good so far! I thought it was cool how you made it a dream at the beginning. Was the song a real song or did you write it?

Keep up the good work. Plz add more!
HELENz chapter 11 . 5/29/2005
Keep writing!
Kina Potizma chapter 11 . 5/4/2005
...wheres the rest? *twich* wheres the rest?

AH!