Reviews for What I Miss Most
BrandNewWings chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I loved it! xD
blindhobos chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Bah that was so freaking sweet that I think I just got a cavity. It was just so innocent and adorable. I want to give MY older sibling a hug because of this story (but she's at college. gr) *goes and checks out the rest of your stories*
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Cute!
Chibi Tsuki chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Very cute! XD I love the tight sibling bond between the Elric brothers. Thanks for the story.
Creator-Chaos chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
*tear* So sweet! I love brotherly fluff like this, it's so nice to see stuff like this that isn't Elricest... *squeezes you*
Blaizekit chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
i'm always a sucker for the fluffiness! T.T stories like this always make me think of my older brother and how, after we've been apart for awhile, i just want to hug him. i always relate to al a lot because of that.

on another note, i think (though i could be way wrong) that most of the people who ever go for the incest route to the elric's relationship don't know what it's like themselves to have a sibling that's that close to them. there's a really strong kind of love that's different from romance or friendship or even love for anyone else in your family. that's why it has its own name: brotherly love. maybe it's the fact that you're cut from the same biological cloth, or maybe it's just the fact that you spend so much of your life with them, but having a sibling is like having a living, breathing part of yourself. now i know there's plenty of siblings who don't have that- maybe they're seperated, or too far apart in age, or whatever. but i know exactly what that kind of love feels like, and i think you did a good job portraying it!
Bluie Twilight Star chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
CUTE! I love the brotherly love! Thank you!
Zurizip chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Very nicely done!

and no incest good. very very sugary sweet, but oh well. It was well spun sugar.
Seilynn chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I thought it was very sweet. *sobs* I need a tissue now! It was probably one of the best stories I've read. It was so sweet and innocent! It reminds me of my little sister T_T
listersgirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
What a beautiful story. I just love how you portrayed Ed and Al's love for each other. This really captures the essense of their relationship. Excellent job.
T420000 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
aw so cute!
crazyanimefreak15 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
That was so sweet.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Aww, if only that's REALLY how it happened... *melts into a puddle of fangirl goo*

And thank you for the non-incest! *bakes you cookies and beams*
Ashkenazi chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Sweet. That was cute. (Coming from a swordsman)But besides that, you did good, and you didn't have to use the ultimate sin. You know which one I'm talking about. *cough* incest! *cough* THAT bothers me the most. But it was still a good Story!
shadow stalker chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
this was really good-i loved it

it displayed their affection really well and i'm glad you don't believe in ed/al its so nasty. great fic-i hope to read more

keep up the good work