Reviews for The Crow: Cabaret Nights
hush chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I love it so far, though the chapters go y a little too quickly for my liking, the plot is wonderful and the way ti is written makes you want to keep reading. keep up the updates please!
batbones chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
Interesting
Tainted-Blood3033 chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
Hey, this is a good story so far. Please post!

Laure
CharmingPotterDuo chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
not bad
Mako Red Eyes chapter 3 . 3/25/2005
_ Hey, nice. Very artistically written, well done. (love how you put spaces between the words 'n EVERYTHING! _)

Kinda freaky, though. but then again, it's supposed to be like that, isn't it?
Crazyness586 chapter 2 . 3/12/2005
I like this, it's different from the random killings and risings like all the others are.
Solemn Hypnotic chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
Good day to you. This story is actually turning out quite well. I'm quite enjoying the plot so far. I do hope that you will continue with it soon.

The Blood of the Innocent
Fallen Angel of Hell chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
not bad. First fic by chance?
Mako Red Eyes chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Oi. Just had another thought (see, more reviews!) If you want more attention, try updating w/ a different chapter each time you update (even like Ch1 part 1, pt 2..etc) and that way it'll always be toward the top of recently updated. If you just change the chapter, I don't think it shows up as 'recently updated' and'll get bumped down the list.

_

Oh yeah, what's with the almost warm-n-fuzzy intro, anway? Lol. _

Cheers,

MRE
Mako Red Eyes chapter 2 . 11/19/2004
Hehe "Mommy..? He's Scary!"

huh...sounds hot to me...

For your scene changes, I've seen a lot of people use just a simple o type pattern, or the little ** type stuff. cutsie, gurlie stuff, really, but handy. I go for the bubbles myself.

...of course, I avoid scene changes all together, too, lol.

Fun stuff... _ Keep writing!

MRE