Reviews for Unanswered Prayers
XoxMountainGirlxoX chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I never really thought of a Kira/Cam pairing, but you wrote this very well. It is amazing. I like how you made Connor protective of Kira, if I can't have them together than I like seeing a brother/sister relationship between them. I like how you compared some things, like how Cam was like Ethan in ways and how Connor acted like the guys did with Tori and Blake.

Hint: it would be cool to see a sequel or a longer fic with this pairing
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Kira n cam fit wel here both judgmental n nasty...
Akashi chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Very unique, especially as far a cross-season pairing goes, but also quite enjoyable. Plus that firey kiss! Whoa! It definately made me feel a bit hotter. Good job.
TANHA chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
ITS A GOOD STORY.I LIKED IT
zeo knight chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
good story
meepitfeepit chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
awe.i want more already
Blackness chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Never read one before but found it great how the few specks of conversation between cam and kira could turn into this. Cam is so cute, a good match for Kira, down to earth! Please write another soon. Need something other for Cam than Slash.

Keep up the good work

Blackness
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Whoohoo! Finally a non-slash Cam story. This is the first Cam/Kira pairing I've seen. Good job.
BashfulC chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I officially have my *otherwoman* for my sequel to La Familia. I love this fic. Are you going to do another Cam/Kira? That, would be awesome! Very well written. Good job!

Always me,

BashfulC
MzDany chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
An excellent story! You have a very good, easygoing writing style and your dialogues flow very nicely. And Cam/Kira is certainly an interesting idea!
eXtreme eVolution chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Whoa... cool story! :)
teasun89 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
That was beautiful. I like the idea of the shippment of Cam and Kira.
Navy-Thunder chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Awesome story. You made Cam and Kira a good couple, and I really want a sequel to this!
The Great Dizzle chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
This was really good. I never really thought about Kira and Cam as a couple though. I think you should make a sequel where Trent tries to come back in her love life or something.
Sreym chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Great story, I'd have never thought of those two! I loved the way this was written, so sweet and thoughtful, great dialogue. Write more soon :)