Reviews for The Shakedown
riverrat chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Siegfried Weaver...hahaha...love it!
That whole story had me in stitches. Haven't read anything that hilarious in a long time. And on top of it, your excellent writing stile makes it all the more enjoyable.
The Man in the Hat chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Hehe, Seigfried Weaver, if anyone still does not get it, its a reference to the Alien series protagonist played by Sigourney Weaver whose name was mispronounced by the wizards retelling the incident, meaning the Boggart turned into a Xenomorph.
Ohmy chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Cheated Of Between chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
maybe I'm just extremely out of touch, but I have no clue what Seigfried Weaver has to do with boggarts, or who he even is. Nice story, though, very imaginative and very Snape.
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Oh my goodness. That was quite hilarious - and so very Snape. _~
Amar 2 chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Excellent story, I roared with laugter!
abraxis chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
To me, it sound like the kiddies are going to stay in the coffee room and fake the report. Which leads me to believe that while Tonks may be clumsy she isn't stupid.

I'm now rumming off to read the sequel to see if I'm right.

Thanks for a much needed laugh session.
Ebony StarStorm chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Brilliant!
Naga Naga chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
More please! Hope to see lots more soon! I'm emphasizing LOTS you see...please?
Snozzle chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Oo! Write more! Write more! Seriously, great start, really looking forward to more. xx
AimeeBlackHat chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
This a great Fanfic,I cant wait until Tonks get to talk to him!
DarkRhiannon chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Brilliant. I always thought he'd react rather poorly to harassment and this is so tongue-in-cheek. Nicely done!

-Rhi
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Heh! Very cute and amusing. I'll definitely have to take a look at your other stories.
cecelle chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
You really have a talent for humor!

"”With a very long pole?” suggested Gates evenly." The Slytherin Sock Drawer of Doom and Siegfried Weaver - GREAT!
I Write Tragedies chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Really cool fic there. It's interesting and definitely shows what kind of person Severus is. I liked how it was told from Tonks's point of view because I love her character. Great story. Well written and all that.

I added it to the One Shot and Completed Severus Snape Fanfiction C2.