Reviews for Rose Petals
Hope and love chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
i love it! update soon!
Spanish Sunrise chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Wow! I so would LOVE to read more, please tell me, could you please consider writing more please? This is wonderful! I LOVE it! You are VERY good. Awsome job! Awsome story! Written by a very awsome author! I love this story, I couldn't rip my eyes off of the screen, please write more, Thank you, tell me please. Again, great job! :) Have a wonderful day.
Bluehaven4220 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Wow! Excellent job! Can't wait to see what comes next
Silveni chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
I love the idea, and if you do not continue it...

Well, it's not been updated anyway. Please start again.
franchescafatale chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
I love this so far! Please continue. I read the 1st chappy a few months ago, and I expected a 2nd chappy AT LEAST up by now! Write! WRITE! *takes out whip*
Dincristiel chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Okay, I'd just like to point out that I am an idiot in regards to my previous review. Apologies offered.
Dincristiel chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Now, I may have misread somewhere, but what are children doing on a ship?

Other than that, this story shows promise, keep it up!
Nea Syzitisi chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
r&R-ing here! Update soon, a good start to this story!
Miss Flossy chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Interesting! I am keen to read more of this little adventure, Cora sounds like a nice gal. I would love to hear more about the hubby and how she ended up alone. You appear to have an easy to read style, and I love that! Oh, and don't worry, writing M&Cfanfic is heaps of fun! Most of the people who read here are great, and will make you feel more than welcome. Glad to have you contributing!